Mark your Calendars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
For those who might have missed these shows or did not get them on tape, Much Music Canada and USA will be replaying U2 does Much on Oct. 2 (9PM EST/8PM CST), and Spotlight U2 Parts 1 & 2 Oct. 1 and 2 (10PM EST/9PM CST.)
Both were great shows

HOO-AH!!!!!! thank you thank you!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

I missed that the first time and I no longer have the channel, If anyone wants to make an extra copy I would really apreciate it.

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Which US channel, do you have to have a satellite dish?

I think you need a sattelite dish. I was able to go to a friend's house and tape U2 Does Much. I didn't have cable at the time so had to go over several times to tape various things. I think I wore out my welcome though, so no more MuchMusic for me
frown.gif
The interview was definately worth the trouble though. If you can find someone who has the channel get it taped!

Damn! Where I live its on channel 476!! Must find someone by tomorrow who has that many channels to tape it!

Back
Top Bottom