LEATHER DAY - All Smiles :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
After a long day in D.C., I think Bono needs some cheering up, so how about we post some pics of Bono smiling, laughing, or things that make Bono happy? :)

3386992723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323437%3A94567ot1lsi

Sorry for starting this thread early, but it must be Wednesday somewhere in the world :wink:

08-02-14.jpg

bonoeyesmile2.jpg

harvardrosary.jpg

More tommorrow when I can get into my stash! :wave:

Last edited:
Me looking at this thread: :D:D:D

I'll post some tomorrow...I must have a few in my stash that fit this them!

It is! Thanks! I'm so far behind in picture saving...haven't added anything since July. Guess I've been spending too much time with the REAL boyfriend, lol.

Ah. FINALLY, I can participate in the Leather Day threads again. How I've missed these.

Good idea for a thread.

kellyahern said:

This is one of my all-time favorite group pictures.

kellyahern said:

And this one is just way too freakin' adorable. :heart:.

They look so cute!

And then of course there's the one Kariann has of him sitting there with his guitar and his cute little smile and all that.

Another one I like...wonder if anyone can find a still for it...in the "Angel Of Harlem" video, there's a part inbetween the first time the chorus is sung and the second verses of the song where Bono looks off to his left and he's got a smile on his face-I love that part and think he looks so cute there smiling like that...wonder if anyone has a still from that part.

Yeah. Bono's got an adorable smile.

Angela

Hi Angela! :wave: So good to see you again, we've missed you! 2 or 3 weeks back we had an all JT leather day and I thought of you! :drool: Check out the thread 'unseen 1989 pics' they are beautiful! Glad to have you back!

bonojthatface.jpg

Last edited:
Oops, I thought he had a little smile on his face in that one. Well, it's hot anyway;) Now I'm digging out my smiles~
2bonoeyes.jpg

2002grin.jpg

2002Bonopeace.jpg

bonoshadessmile.jpg

U2Kitten said:
Hi Angela! :wave: So good to see you again, we've missed you! 2 or 3 weeks back we had an all JT leather day and I thought of you! :drool: Check out the thread 'unseen 1989 pics' they are beautiful! Glad to have you back!

bonojthatface.jpg

*Hugs U2Kitten and others*

Thanks for the welcome. It's certainly good to be back. And I'll definitely check out that thread. Might reply to it as well, if you guys don't mind that thread coming up again (course, it's full of great Bono pics, so I don't think you'll complain too much anyway. :D).

I love that one picture you have on the second page here, too, U2Kitten, the one of him from the UF days. That one's so cute. I love his look then, too.

Angela

:hug: Angela :hug: We're so glad to have you back! :) The JT thread was just called L.e.a.t.h.e.r. day and it was started by Falling Star, it might be on the second or third page and no I wouldn't mind seeing it again! :love: Hope to see more of you!

ajt7.jpg

Spanisheyes21, thanks for the young Bono and Ali pic you posted, it was cute and I'd never seen it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom