I think this will be of interest to PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I was watching the Boston show and during the credits, there's a "physiotherapist" mentioned.

Soooo... wouldn't that be just the best job? Helping Bono get in shape to run around the heart? Helping Larry with his back problem? And while we're at it, fit up Edge and Adam as well?

:D :D :D

OK, OK, you caught me.
I'm not going to lie.
I am U2's physiotherapist.
I help the guys with their
*cough cough* health concerns *cough cough*
:mac: :mac: :mac: :mac: :mac: :mac: :dance:

Really? hehe

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
OK, OK, you caught me.
I'm not going to lie.
I am U2's physiotherapist.
I help the guys with their
*cough cough* health concerns *cough cough*
:mac: :mac: :mac: :mac: :mac: :mac: :dance:

Funny how I haven't seen you around if you're their physiotherapist..... seeing as how I'm the band's PERSONAL
assistant. Actually Bono hired me to be his assistant but then Edge started finding excusses to "borrow" me and then Larry and Adam had to get in on using the assistant...so now I've become the entire band's personal lil pet :macdevil:

Re: Really? hehe

JemEvans said:

Funny how I haven't seen you around if you're their physiotherapist..... seeing as how I'm the band's PERSONAL
assistant. Actually Bono hired me to be his assistant but then Edge started finding excusses to "borrow" me and then Larry and Adam had to get in on using the assistant...so now I've become the entire band's personal lil pet

OH REALLLLYYYY???
You must be the girl that we (u2 employees) throw objects, such as lemons, at!?!??!
Word on the screet is that You are up to no good with :bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:!!!
The Elevation Roadies were talking smack about you :silent:
Larry told me, as I was giving him a massage (hehe:yes:), that you were starting to scare him. He said, and I quote, "She stares at my moobs a lot".
TEHEHEHEHHEHEH EVIL!!!!

I am EVIIILLLLLL :evil:

Back
Top Bottom