Hypothetical question.. (Ok, I'm bored... ).

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
OK, girls..lets take time out for a little fantasizing here:

Scene: (Or you can make up one of your own).

For the sake of a little respect here, Bono isn't married. No kids. Just him. (Although, if you prefer Edge, Adam or Larry then just stick their names in instead of Bs).

You've arranged to meet a friend in a local bar/Nightclub. She doesn't turn up and you're feeling let down and a little uncomfortable sitting there nursing your drink whilst you try to ward off the unwanted advances of the local 'Pimply bloke brigade'.

Up on the stage the local DJ is trying to whip up some kinda interest when he suddenly announces that he's got someone backstage who'd like to come on and do a solo.

You're still bored. Pimply Bloke with the bad breath is still learing over you. He seems to think that he's Gods Gift to women and no matter how much you ignore him, he just won't go away.

And then, from a side door, armed with a guitar and a grin, Bono emerges and heads for the stage. It seems he's bored with drinking alone and has asked the management if he can climb onstage and do a little 'serenading' to the women who are on their own.

So, you watch.

You listen.

You take in the lyrics.

The sometimes sad, sometimes realistic words, and without even realising it, you're identifying with what he's singing. He could be singing about you. He could be singing exactly about how you feel right now. He's put his heart and soul into it. It's mournful, sad and sorrowful.

He comes off stage. Parks his fine arse next to you at the bar. Orders a drink and asks if you want one.

Ok, so this is it...

....what do you say?

....what do you do?

It looks as though he could do with a little TLC. He's staring deep into his drink. He's silent. A haunted look about his face.

So, how exactly would you handle this situation?

Be funny?

Be serious?

Be senisible?

Be totally unfeeling and tell him to get a grip?

Or... heh heh....

....well?... come on.....

I'm guessing he's THE BONO....

well if I didn't have my wonderful boyfriend and lets say just for fun...I don't :wink:

I would....totally accept his drink...after I got back on my bar stool ...*I fell off..come one Bono just sat down next to me..

hmm....what to do next..:evil:

Ok.. I would either
a) giggly girlishly, start to drool, and lose control of all bodily functions. or

b) I would smile at him and accept the drink. Then I would ask him if he needed to talk.

And then I would relax, let out a breath and let him unload anything that's on his mind.

Every once in a while I would tear my eyes away from his luscious lips :drool: and focus on his rich Irish voice. :love:. When I find myself losing consciousness - er - concentration! I would drown myself in the soul stripping blueness of his eyes.

Of course that would only work for so long. So to let him know that I'm paying attention I will reach out and stroke- uh - pet - :yikes: PAT his forearm. Oh no! I'm running my fingertips over the soft hairs of his arm!

Is he still talking?

Where am I? :shifty:

I'll be back later

TLC, you say? My speciality. If he was interested in me enough to buy me a drink, he wouldn't be offended by my sort of scooting closer and putting a comforting arm around him. I bet with all the attention he gets from everyone wanting hugs FROM him, it doesn't occur to many fans to GIVE them.

Well, since I was in a bar, alone, it wouldn't matter because I would've long since had too much to drink and would have passed out on the floor.

...I'd accept the drink...then another...then another....then see what happens after that :censored:

Back
Top Bottom