how do i get u2 sims?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We will conclude our tour in the study. Feel free to duplicate this house for yer own sims

Attachments

• clayton_1_0010.jpg
    clayton_1_0010.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 19
:mad:

Just my luck, grrr, I bought The Sims today and wanted to download the U2 Sims right away, but just today they decided to update the exchanges and they will be down "until further notice" Help please!!!:sad:

Yay my boyfriend fell in love with me!

erm.. look where his hand is.. lol.

33494%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B3736%3A9ot1lsi

btw.. my bf gave me some sims disks with a shitload of extra crap on it........... and I am truly scandalized.

To name a few items..

Bongs
Joints
Dildos in every shape form size I have never seen :eyebrow:
um butt plug :no:
nipple clamps
Whips
Ball gag *I dont even want to know :huh:
Motion Lotion ( for the lonely guys * cough * )
Condoms
Um.. head in a jar??
Cars
Cats
So much furniture I dont even know what to do with it.

And apparently the sims can have sex.. somehow.. :eek:
I havent figured that out yet.

hehehe...Here's some more pictures from my misadventures!

I FINALLY got Larry to make out with me! :love:
scrapbook2.jpg

Larry and I get married a second time (now I'm living with all 4 band members)!
scrapbook4.jpg

Me dancing away as the guys play a tune for me in our little studio...Notice that Edge and Larry are still in there pjs :lol:

scrapbook6.jpg

Hey wertsie do you have the dance floor and go go cage?
Those are cool.

Also.. I figured out how to get U2 songs to blare out of the stereo system. :cool:

You just find the music stations folder and drag your mp3s in there.. I dragged them in the rock folder.

:D

Sicy said:
btw.. my bf gave me some sims disks with a shitload of extra crap on it........... and I am truly scandalized.

To name a few items..

Bongs
Joints
Dildos in every shape form size I have never seen :eyebrow:
um butt plug :no:
nipple clamps
Whips
Ball gag *I dont even want to know :huh:
Motion Lotion ( for the lonely guys * cough * )
Condoms
Um.. head in a jar??
Cars
Cats
So much furniture I dont even know what to do with it.

And apparently the sims can have sex.. somehow.. :eek:
I havent figured that out yet.

Cool....so how do they use all that kinky stuff? :lol:

Yeah, they can have sex...You just have to have that pink and red heart bed (it's from Living Large or House Party...can't remember which). Larry and I had sex and then I booed at him for some reason??? :huh:

Sicy said:
Hey wertsie do you have the dance floor and go go cage?
Those are cool.

Also.. I figured out how to get U2 songs to blare out of the stereo system. :cool:

You just find the music stations folder and drag your mp3s in there.. I dragged them in the rock folder.

:D

Oh, yes, my house is equipped with U2 songs on the stereo, U2 pictures on the walls, and I have a dance floor with the cages. :happy: Such fun!

Yay! Sicy sent me the U2 sims and I'm having so much fun already! However, the game is not as easy as it seems. Larry is a real pain in the arse. Well, I'm off to play...

I want the expansion packs now!!! Sicy, your abode looks so cool!

And Wertsie, LMAO at you booing at Larry... :lol:

yay!! sicy sent me the u2 sims too, so i can use it on my computer that has no internet :( , but since the one i'm using does i saved it on a zip250 but mine only has zip100 i have to burn it on a cdand transfer it. *crosses fingers* hope it works. and yes :larry: is a pain, i don't see how other people managed to get him married.

Back
Top Bottom