Great pics from Edge's wedding (VIP)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:wave: Hi all! I saw smaller versions of these pics posted here, but I just got a copy of the mag (VIP) so I thought I'd scan larger versions of the pics... enjoy! :D

edge_morleigh_wedding_pleba.jpg

edge_morleigh_after_wedding1_pleba.jpg

edge_morleigh_after_wedding2_pleba.jpg

larry_wedding_pleba.jpg

larry_ann_pleba.jpg

adam_edge_wedding_pleba.jpg

bono_edge_wedding_pleba.jpg

mcguinness_wedding_pleba.jpg

erised said:
:wave: Hi all! I saw smaller versions of these pics posted here, but I just got a copy of the mag (VIP) so I thought I'd scan larger versions of the pics... enjoy! :D

larry_wedding_pleba.jpg

:drool: Those are the tear away pants are they not? :drool:

Hey Teehee,

Ann and Larry were about to get on a boat.

BTW, Adam's gf is even uglier than I thought at first...

he looks adorable! too bad he cant have any private time to smooch his new wife with out someone busting in and snapping a shot! moreleighs dress is even prettier in that shot then from when I saw it before! And I see larry spared no expense on wardrobe..lol who is that with larry?? she looks young to be anne..humm. and his camo pants are nasty! :yuck: what was he thinking?! who is that with adam?? she is umm manly looking. And that dress looks like it was designed by a 5 year old!! lol sorry I am feeling mean today!

AdamsMango said:
he looks adorable! too bad he cant have any private time to smooch his new wife with out someone busting in and snapping a shot! moreleighs dress is even prettier in that shot then from when I saw it before! And I see larry spared no expense on wardrobe..lol who is that with larry?? she looks young to be anne..humm. and his camo pants are nasty! :yuck: what was he thinking?! who is that with adam?? she is umm manly looking. And that dress looks like it was designed by a 5 year old!! lol sorry I am feeling mean today!

:wave: Hi AdamsMango!

That's Larry's partner, Ann, pictured with him.

And the mag says the woman with Adam is his girlfriend but doesn't give a name. :(

:adam: looks hot as usual. His girlfriend's dress makes me laugh for some reason. Good thing he found a girl with a sense of humour! :D

thanks flaming june and erised for the information :D

BTW, Adam's gf is even uglier than I thought at first...

I agree! But..errr... she looks in some strange way like him, and im NOT saying he is ugly! But what if the mag is wrong and she is adam sister? :scratch: No, not probably. Could it?

teehee said:

I agree! But..errr... she looks in some strange way like him, and im NOT saying he is ugly! But what if the mag is wrong and she is adam sister? :scratch: No, not probably. Could it?

OMG, I think you may be right, she kinda looks like him!!!

LOL...Adam's companion does look like him! However, after the Naomi fiasco, he may just be looking for someone with a great personality...not that there's anything wrong with that of course...just saying.:shrug:

I really hate to say this but it look kinda like Adam has some moobs forming. Not the good kind though!
I still :heart: :adam:

Maybe Adam will head back to the gym soon. His companion seems to have been there in recent days. :silent: I'm not feeling particularly kind today either, Mango. :D When I looked over at Adam's "friend", I thought, "... Chris Kattan?" :laugh: I am such an awful child...

Anyway, I don't like Larry's pants, and I think he could use a shave in the other picture. Pseudo-mustaches do not look good on him. No, I don't think they're tearaway pants but I see a drawstring.

Hey, Erised! Where did you get VIP from anyway? I just went to this periodicals place and I didn't see it anywhere! :yuck: :D

teehee said:

Adam has a sister named Sarah. (She spells it wrong!) So ya never know. She looks manly..maybe thats why she reminds you of adam..lol

Queen Betty said:
Anyway, I don't like Larry's pants, and I think he could use a shave in the other picture. Pseudo-mustaches do not look good on him. No, I don't think they're tearaway pants but I see a drawstring.

:scratch: I don't really think it looks like Larry needs a shave... I think he looks DAMN good! :evil:

Queen Betty said:
Maybe Adam will head back to the gym soon. His companion seems to have been there in recent days. :silent: I'm not feeling particularly kind today either, Mango. :D When I looked over at Adam's "friend", I thought, "... Chris Kattan?" :laugh: I am such an awful child...

Hey, Erised! Where did you get VIP from anyway? I just went to this periodicals place and I didn't see it anywhere! :yuck: :D

lol. I was thinking adam looked a little more out of shape then he normally does. And that lady doesn't look like chris kattan!! I :heart: chris! he is adorable!

Back
Top Bottom