Fast Cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally
smaseratioutsidetheclarencebac.jpg
posted by Galeongirl

yes it is, it's a Maserati Quattroporte... he first ordered a bordeaux red one, but he disliked the color and sent it back :D
hm lets see if I have more pics of it(I can't find the article of that last pic anymore tho)

:drool: pretty car:

That is SUCH a nice car, I want it! Trust Bono to buy the most gorgeous car money can buy (ish) :wink:

Wow, Bono'r Maseratti is just GORGEOUS, I love that car :drool: :drool: Nice pictures of its owner too!!! :wink:

Bono mot :bow: THANK YOU!!!!!!
damn I can't believe I missed that link every time I tried to find it!
XD this picture is priceless
bonoradioone86bp.jpg

that Jo Whiley really looks comfy here :D but then again, who wouldn't be if you're in Bono's car with the man himself aswell.. hehe only scary part, he's in the driver seat :wink:
bonomaserati15fq.jpg

My husbands old flatmate Liam saw Edge at a "Petrol" station once filling the tank on that very same car!

I want the car AND the man in the car as far as Bono goes. At least now I know what license plate to be looking for next time I'm there in Dublin! Too cool!

Galeongirl said:

do you have the link to the article with these pics? I've searched Showbizireland to pieces but I couldn't find it anymore!
I mean this shirt.. it's from the same day, from the band meeting thread.. can't remember who the gal was who met him ^^ but she had a nice pic of him in his maserati ^^ it's from january 20 this year
bonoblueshirtsmiledublin200106.jpg

I love the shirt ^^ and the car... and ofcourse the man aswell ;)

it was Jo and Lisa who met him! they asked me to go but my uni work took priority at the time :madspit:

anyway....here's one of their pics of him sat in his car singing :cute:

singinginhiscar.jpg

Seems like I heard one time that Bono has or had a car just like Edge's except in black. If that's true, it's really cute that they drove matching cars. :cute:

Bono's car that he has now is really beautiful! It just seems so... Bono.

Last edited:
anybody know the type of Mercedes Edge drives? or the types of Larry/Adams car?
heh Paul McG had a Jaguar Xtype.. but it was totall loss due to a car crash somewhere a while back..

^ Wow, is that so?? :huh: Horrible!

So Adam's car is grey! :hmm: Somehow that matches with him! :shrug: dunno why though :lol:

such lovely, gorgeous cars!

aaah, "lifestyles of the rich and famous...." i can only dream of having a car like that someday....

Bibien said:
Adam has a car too! :D

rh1mom.jpg

That's a cute picture. Looks like he's just sitting there patiently waiting for somebody to drive him somewhere! "I expect they'll be along some day...." <flips page in magazine>

(And I like that little car in the background! What IS that little thing?!)

That pic is taken when the band arrived in Brussels for the start fo the European tour. :) The other one (the 3th) when they left.
And the little car in the background.. lol, i guess it's a small jeep, don't know. :lol:

In the early 90s Adam had some DEADLY cars.. I remember the first time I went to Dublin in 93 and going down to The Factory where they were recording Zooropa, each day Adam showed up in a different car and all 3 were stunning vintage sports cars, I've never seen them anywhere else since.

His taste in cars these days seems much more toned down!

Last edited:
I agree with Vicks,
that would be REALLY nice to see those pics.:hmm: Adam with Zoo hawk
ZOOOOOOOOMMMing down the Dublin street!! He zooms pass me, my mini skirt flies up! He stops to a skreching hault.
:flirt: :adam:

I have a pic with me and Adam next to the car that I'll have to dig out and learn how to scan. Edge had his vintage Merc and Bono and Larry drove sensible Japanese family cars at the time.
That was such a great day, I was 18 and Bono showed me and my pal around the studio... I still bore people stiff with that story :)

I would love to see the pics too, if possible :yes:

Carmelu2fan said:
:hmm: Adam with Zoo hawk
ZOOOOOOOOMMMing down the Dublin street!! He zooms pass me, my mini skirt flies up! He stops to a skreching hault.
:flirt: :adam: [/B]
:giggle:

Here's a zoo Adam pic with 2 cars in the background.. dunno if any of those are his?
weetniet001.gif

zoo32.jpg

OH MY GOD! that picture could have been taken the same week I was there, and that is the front of The Factory! .. he was wearing practically the same clothes but with a black bag. And that purple car behind his is one of the ones I was refering to!!

There was another car he drove that was like a pair of shiny black fly shades on wheels.. absolutely beautiful.. I though it must be Bono's but was infact Adams.

wowie adam looks nice there!!
Bono and larry in japanese family cars :lol:
can you tell me your story Jim? I haven't heard it yet :wink:

Jim said:
OH MY GOD! that picture could have been taken the same week I was there, and that is the front of The Factory! .. he was wearing practically the same clothes but with a black bag. And that purple car behind his is one of the ones I was refering to!!

There was another car he drove that was like a pair of shiny black fly shades on wheels.. absolutely beautiful.. I though it must be Bono's but was infact Adams.

Lol, what a coincidence! Yeah, and tell your story, I'm sure we won't be bored!

Back
Top Bottom