Don't think before you laugh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
twoumbrellas.jpg

In the earlier days, Adam's hair was so large, he needed TWO umbrellas to keep it safe from the rain.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

It is! And what makes me giggle for some reason is that B is the only one who enthusiastically Boom-Chas. :laugh:

I love the Boom-chas!! I'm with you Brightest I die laughing every time until bono's "close up":ohmy: :drool:

I love his handcuffs dangling off his belt.....I wouldn't mind being arrested by that cop:drool:

champro_bono_oneill_01.jpg
[/IMG]
this one always makes me laugh...I always think...hey I'm trying to save the world and I got was this lously t-shirt.

Just what is B's problem at this rally....he seems to be having a hard time

phillyrallyreport3-thumb.jpg
[/IMG] :lol:
phillyrallyreport1-thumb.jpg
[/IMG]

ruffian said:

:lol:...what the hell is going on there?

There's some awesome pictures in here...I love that early U2 photo with Bono leaping in the air. And of course, the "Discotheque" stills never fail to amuse me...I do get a kick out of seeing Bono get all into the whole "Boom-cha!" thing, but what particularly amuses me about that bit is that Larry looks like he's trying so hard not to laugh. And of course, seeing Edge in a biker outfit amuses me, too...whenever I see him in that outfit in the video, I automatically think of not only the Village People, but Judas Priest, too, for some reason :der:. And I always love the ones of the guys in the chef's outfits, too.

See, this is what I've talked about from time to time on here...I love it when guys act all dorky like this...they manage to make themselves look so cute doing some of this stuff, and they don't give a damn how weird they may look to some people (that's one thing I find amusing about the "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" video-it's funny to see the crowd's reactions to all the goofy stuff the band members are doing). I love it when guys are like that, it's a major plus for me.

Ashley said:

This one actually startled me when I was scrolling through the thread here, LOL.

There's one picture of Adam that's always made me smile whenever I see it-he's wearing a shirt that he's showing off that says "Every little thing's gonna be alright"-if somebody could post that, that'd be great. I'm thinking I should print that one off, along with some of my other favorite goofy U2 pictures, and put them somewhere, that way, if I'm having a bad day, I can look at those and feel at least a little bit better.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom