Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoedge0149.jpg

:bono: So much for them lettin' us go when they got fed up with us!

:edge: oh come on B, it's not that bad.

:bono: Ack! Wouldya look at the age of us! We've only been here a week an' we've aged 20 friggin' years! They're wearin' us out, man! Wearin' us out!

youvedonewhat said:
bonoedge0149.jpg

:bono: Ack! Wouldya look at the age of us! We've only been here a week an' we've aged 20 friggin' years! They're wearin' us out, man! Wearin' us out!

Oh if only.....:drool: Good story youvedonewhat!! :applaud:

youvedonewhat said:
bonoedge0149.jpg

:evil:

:giggle:

love2bmama said:
maybe we do, I don't want to ruin the caption thread, but I'm totally addicted to macros :shifty:

good idea, caroni!

but only if everyone else starts making macros, too, not just me. :grumpy:

:wink:
Yeah, I was thinking earlier that maybe we need a seperate macro thread. And don't worry, I'm all for the macros :drool:

My friend Greg and I once spent over an hour showing Bono and Morrissey photos to eachother (he worships Morrissey like I worship Bono), and giving them macro captions :lol: (We kind of don't have lives, as you see! But it means I've got a lot of good macro ideas floating around :wink: )

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Yeah, I was thinking earlier that maybe we need a seperate macro thread. And don't worry, I'm all for the macros :drool:

My friend Greg and I once spent over an hour showing Bono and Morrissey photos to eachother (he worships Morrissey like I worship Bono), and giving them macro captions :lol: (We kind of don't have lives, as you see! But it means I've got a lot of good macro ideas floating around :wink: )

k, I started the thread, let the posting begin! :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:up: to all the macros. There's a U2Macros community on LJ, but it's completely inactive. I've got a couple I've made though:

seriousedge.jpg

:win at life:

First thing that popped into my head was "I r seriusly cool rock star. Plz not be payin attenshunz to tissuez in mah back pocket."

Everyone's off in the macros thread, so I thought I'd finally get around to using this
caption (sure it had been done before).

*South Park fans take note

bonolovespoptarts.jpg

:larry: That's impossible. Bono doesn't know the difference between the rainforest and a poptart!
:bono: Yes I do! Poptarts are frosted!

vertpomme said:
Everyone's off in the macros thread, so I thought I'd finally get around to using this
caption (sure it had been done before).

*South Park fans take note

bonolovespoptarts.jpg

:larry: That's impossible. Bono doesn't know the difference between the rainforest and a poptart!
:bono: Yes I do! Poptarts are frosted!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :up: Win. :laugh:

bonorandhum-9997.jpg

:bono: get out your cellphones....

bonorattleandhum-3797.jpg

:bono: and join the ONE Campaign
:edge: *oop* Not yet, Bono!!

bonorattleandhum-1177.jpg

:bono: what??....oh right...err.....*goes back to the mic*... lets play Acrobat
:audience::edge: :huh:

Back
Top Bottom