Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gave my brother a didjeridoo for his bday one year, he learned to play pretty good!

Great caption gluey :giggle:

GiantCiggy.jpg

The band were always looking for different ways to occupy Bono's 'mouth' on the long road trips.....

GiantCiggy.jpg

The only problem with Bono's master plan of how to get around the 'one a day' rule was that his arms weren't long enough to light the cigarette while holding it in his mouth...

last unicorn said:
^It's a didgeridoo. I wonder if Bono ever tried to play it. It's really difficult to get sounds out of this thing.
My hubby got one while he was in the Navy underway. You really need to get one that fits your mouth...so...don't be :drunk: when you buy it cause you'll end up with something that looks pretty but only hangs on a wall cause you can't make music! :lmao:

The second page is no place for the Caption thread :tsk:

After the Bonobot disastrously shut down on several occasions, Edge decided it would be safer to perfect his robot making skills on a less noticable subject:

9018813detail550fk9.jpg

Paulbot 3000: What a great shhhhhhhh...... *shuts down*
Adam: :uhoh: Bono?
Bono: *flirting with the PLEBAn in the fourth row* How you doin'? :flirt:
Adam: Bono! :scream: Quit flirting with the PLEBAns and listen to me. You need to tell Edge that the Paulbot 3000 shut down again.
Bono: Again? Dammit, this is why we were late getting here. The stupid thing shut down and fell into the freaking ocean. I wanted to sing Mofo, but nooo, we couldn't get here in time because of the stupid robot :grumpy:
Adam: :| Bono, do you want me to remind you of all the times the Bonobot shut down and ruined everyone's day?
Bono: :sad: No.

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:

After the Bonobot disastrously shut down on several occasions, Edge decided it would be safer to perfect his robot making skills on a less noticable subject:

9018813detail550fk9.jpg

Adam: Bono! :scream: Quit flirting with the PLEBAns and listen to me. You need to tell Edge that the Paulbot 3000 shut down again.
Bono: Again? Dammit, this is why were late getting here. The stupid thing shut down and fell into the freaking ocean. I wanted to sing Mofo, but nooo, we couldn't get here in time because of the stupid robot :grumpy:
Adam: :| Bono, do you want me to remind you of all the times the Bonobot shut down and ruined everyone's day?

AWESOME!!:applaud:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

9018813detail550fk9.jpg

Bono: Again? Dammit, this is why we were late getting here. The stupid thing shut down and fell into the freaking ocean. I wanted to sing Mofo, but nooo, we couldn't get here in time because of the stupid robot :grumpy:

WOW, this is the very first time I see a pic of the Cannes show inside the teather :D thanks

I never got to see a bonobot caption :huh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

9018813detail550fk9.jpg

:lmao:

I agree, DOL!

bonoshhh.jpg

The Bonosapien researchers have come across an interesting side effect of the BonoShades. Anyone caught in their reflection comes immediately under the Bonosapien's control.

Crowd: :crazy: Yes, Lord Bono. We shall bring you every beachball within a 50-mile radius. :bow:
:bono: It's good to be the demigod. :giggle: :evil:

Last edited:
RegularBonoFan said:
84bf67ad.jpg

Halloween 1977
Bono: I'm a vampire!
Larry: No you're not.
Bono: :sad:
bandpoptartchoke.jpg

Halloween 1997
Bono: I'm a vampire!
Adam: No, you're not.
Bono: :mad:
BonoEdge-Biteme.jpg

Halloween 2005
Bono: I'm a vampire! :evil:
Edge: No you're--Ow! Bono! No biting!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG that TOTALLY reminds me of a comic I did of bono and edge :lmao:

argentina05jj0.jpg

Bono: I've got an idea, guys! :hyper: Let's pretend this is a pirate ship! *grabs invisible steering wheel*
Adam: :yikes: *takes a step back* Just pretend you don't know him, just pretend you don't know him.
Edge: :rolleyes: Bono, you're not holding the helm right. You're supposed to hold the spokes around the edge!
Larry: :eyebrow: I've got a better idea, Bono. I say we throw you overboard.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
argentina05jj0.jpg

Bono: I've got an idea, guys! :hyper: Let's pretend this is a pirate ship! *grabs invisible steering wheel*
Adam: :yikes: *takes a step back* Just pretend you don't know him, just pretend you don't know him.
Edge: :rolleyes: Bono, you're not holding the helm right. You're supposed to hold the spokes around the edge!
Larry: :eyebrow: I've got a better idea, Bono. I say we throw you overboard.
:bow:

This cap is full of win. :up:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom