Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
56bd6c22.jpg

:bono: OMG!! :ohmy: Look!! Bono!! I know that guy!! :hyper:

:hmm: Proof that Bono DOES tie his tie without buttoning up his shirt all the way! :ohmy:

funnysummit.jpg

:bono: NNNNO! I am NOT starting the conference until my dressing room demands are met! I demanded white couches.. WHITE!! Not OFF-white.. not CREAM.. WHITE!! And I said I want lavender scented candles! 21 to be exact.. arranged in linear form!! ANNNND I said I wanted all red M&Ms.. ONLY RED!! *pounds fists on table* :rant:
Herbert: Alright BLo. Damn Irish rock stars :rolleyes:
:bono: I want Playstation too! PLAYSTATION!! :scream:

OR

:bono: I GOT MY OWN NAME CARD :hyper: YAYYYYYYY!! :hyper:

kafrun said:
funnysummit.jpg

:bono: NNNNO! I am NOT starting the conference until my dressing room demands are met! I demanded white couches.. WHITE!! Not OFF-white.. not CREAM.. WHITE!! And I said I want lavender scented candles! 21 to be exact.. arranged in linear form!! ANNNND I said I wanted all red M&Ms.. ONLY RED!! *pounds fists on table* :rant:

:lmao: :lmao: I am SO saving option 1!!!
diva Bono... :love:

ps. bono, why red?? take the blue M&M's... they're much better!!

kafrun said:
funnysummit.jpg

OR

:bono: I GOT MY OWN NAME CARD :hyper: YAYYYYYYY!! :hyper:

name card!!!! :lmao:

276987pm.jpg

:edge: Hey, where'd those kids run off to? I was just trying to explain the theory of relativity........

:scratch:

:sigh: It gets really boring not being on tour..

AB_meet_larry28.jpg

:larry: Outta my way people.. I have to go cheer up my Babydoll. Ok.. bedroom eyes? Check. Elusive Mullen smile? Check. Shirt that's 10 sizes too small? Check. Moobs? Check and double check. Alright.. *struts*

Last edited:
kafrun said:
AB_meet_larry28.jpg

:larry: Outta my way people.. I have to go cheer up my Babydoll. Ok.. bedroom eyes? Check. Elusive Mullen smile? Check. Shirt that's 10 sized too small? Check. Moobs? Check and double check. Alright.. *struts*

That's enough to make anyone smile.

Hope your feeling better soon Babydoll :)

A follow-up to a certain caption in the last thread :whistle:

edge_hiss.jpg

:edge: GACK!! PLEBAns! Protect the goods! PROTECT THE GOODS!! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom