Bonosapian Book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
*coughcough*

ahem

Hi Bono/Ali/Bono's family/John/Catriona or anyone associated who may be reading this thread because of my mention of it in the Bonosapian Book.

I am not insane. I am a nice girl. I am not scary (except for when I haven't done my hair in the morning). I don't usually stalk famous people. I love Irishmen. I love short Irishmen. I love Bonosapian....and the rest of the tribe....don't hold that against me. I love short Irishmen who come and say hi in the middle of the night. I love short Irishmen who wear my hat. I love short Irishmen who wear my hat and then sign it. I think I am rambling. Maybe I should shut up. Damn. Oh well. I am trying.

Love from

Gluey

P.S. I'm normal.

P.P.S. Really...

P.P.P.S. Honest, I am, I am normal.....

P.P.P.P.S. I am shutting up now :ohmy:

edited to cover butt by including B's family in letter!!! :giggle:

:lmao: Just keep saying it , I'm normal , I'm normal , and you
will believe !!!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:lol: Are you trying to get Bono to show up at your house in the middle of the night? I don't think your husband would be very pleased :shame:

:wink:

:lmao: No!! That was in reference to a certain droomer that came to us after his midnight cigarette!!!!!

JCOSTER said:
Now....everyone please see the Bono detox thread....you've all gone mad!!!!

I've checked myself out of Bonodetox.....I quite like the addiction!!! :giggle:

I have the Bonosapian book on file as a pdf. Its a bit mega-huge, but with Gluey's consent I can email it to anyone who wants a copy. Might have to compress it a bit more somehow ... anyone interested?

thats fine!! Go for it!! It was seen here first at Pleba anyway!! Can you take out all my personal contact details first!?!?!? Ta!!!

Last edited:
^^ Can't understand that at all!!!

Funnily enough my house looks like I've been missing in action for a week too....go figure!!

gluey said:
:lmao: No!! That was in reference to a certain droomer that came to us after his midnight cigarette!!!!!
:lol: Okay, maybe it was wishful thinking on my part. I certainly wouldn't object to Bono making a late night visit to my house. Plus I don't have a husband :shifty:

Pity Bono has a wife :sigh:

gluey said:
^^ Can't understand that at all!!!

Funnily enough my house looks like I've been missing in action for a week too....go figure!!

When I went to the book signing I was gone from 645 to 530, Had all my bases covered friends were picking up the kids, another friend let my dog out...but when she came to let him out he was out of his crate!!!! My hubby didn't close the door all the way and he was out almost all day, I'm lucky he didn't eat the house!

i'd love it! degel4@hotmail.com.

gluey said:

Scary thing is how in our madness we totally understand each other!!!:ohmy:

That is interesting isn't it? Imagine all of us in a room together? Talking U2 talk? SCARY! :wink:

It's all their fault after all. If they weren't so damn nice, and generous and charming. We had nothing to do it with it! We're juts innocent loyal fans. :angel:

First the original caption book and now this! :lmao:

I think it is a really, really good thing that Bono and the boys got a very Monty Phyton-ish sense of humour! :wink:

Effanbee said:
I have the Bonosapian book on file as a pdf. Its a bit mega-huge, but with Gluey's consent I can email it to anyone who wants a copy. Might have to compress it a bit more somehow ... anyone interested?

Yes, please! :bow:

dorthekenya [at] gmail [dot] com

Merc said:

I think it is a really, really good thing that Bono and the boys got a very Monty Phyton-ish sense of humour! :wink:

that is so true. bono mentions monty python even in "conversations with Mishka". he loves that kind of humor. (and who doesn't?) I think he'll love the book gluey. :up:

Back
Top Bottom