Black&White

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JezSnape

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if perhaps some of you would be kind enough to post some black and white photos of the guys for me? I would like rather large pics without a lot of detail (close-ups of their faces would be great). One of my favourite past times is to colour black and white photos on the computer... So, please, help me out?

u24.jpg
[/IMG]
u23.jpg
[/IMG]
Bonomenno.jpg
[/IMG]
Bonoblk.jpg
[/IMG]

:wave:

u28.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey Jez:wave: welcome! You'll learn these girls are the best when it comes to the boys:drool:

Yeah, I've noticed, that's why I thought I should dare post my own thread instead fo searching through thousands of threads... It took me a couple of days to work up the nerves though :reject: It's 1 AM here, so I have to go, but I'll check in here tomorrow. :wave: THANKS!

ohhhh black and white :drool:

is it just me or does it seem that the black and whiteness make the boys seem a bit drool-able :wink: :drool:

gorgeous pictures, thanks so much for sharing :)

I like them in black and white and color. My favorite black and white is my zoo tv poster of Bono playing guitar in a bathrobe.:love:

:drool: OMG... What a way to wake up in the morning! This is so great, I love you guys! Thank you so much! I'll keep my eyes open, to see if I can ever do something for you. I'm so happy I fell in love with U2 and not some other crappy band... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom