Black&White

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6a73361a.jpg

You guys spoil me! :happy: I thought this thread would disappear further and further away... I'll post some of the ones I've coloured when I've managed to get my laptop to work together with this one... They don't really seem to speak the same language. Well, they don't really since the laptop (which is mostly considered mine) is in English and this one is put on Swedish...

JezSnape said:
You guys spoil me! :happy: I thought this thread would disappear further and further away... I'll post some of the ones I've coloured when I've managed to get my laptop to work together with this one...
please do! i would love to see them! =)

u2granny said:
This one is less hideous in black and white. Still hideous, just less so.

6b3745c2.jpg

Oh, Edge. Edge, Edge, Edge.

I am totally convinced that Bono talked him into listening to some fashion "expert" who said he would look "hot" by adapting the Steven VanZandt/Midlife Crisis Jersey Guy look of way too much open chest and gold chains. I can live with the headscarf, but what's going on with those sunglasses and paper-bag top jeans?

In other words, let's just take one of the most humble, attractive men in the world, hide away his gorgeous eyes, and make him look like a pretentious creep.

*steps down off soapbox*

tuwie said:
[

edgeeyes2yk.jpg

his eyes!! =)

Yeah, ok, so this is just to show you what I do. I had to do a new one, 'cause I had tossed the older ones...

edgecolour.jpg

His beard is too grey, and I have no idea what his eye colour is really like, I think they look almost green... :confused:
Do you think it's ok? :reject:

Back
Top Bottom