Black&White

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2i136pf.jpg

one4u2 said:

I saw someone had this as an avatar but I was sure that was Bruce Springsteen! Probably because of the beard...good pictures, this one and the other one in the same post.

Thank you so much, everyone that has posted. These pictures are magnificent! :drool: and I've really noticed for the first time that Adam is HOT! :combust: I liked him before, but now I think he's sexy too...

Thanx, hcbiggs2002! Can I just ask a question, the first pic you posted here, what does it say on B-man's guitar? I think I can read "goal is soul"?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Nothing like Anton or Kevin Westenberg, but a few of my own B&W:

photo59.jpg

photo60.jpg

photo62.jpg

They're lovely! I adore B&W piccies! How do you take them? Is it special film you use?

I was looking at one of the photos, with his arm stretched out (above) thinking that is cool, then i saved it and the filename is "ultracoolbono" which made me laugh. I've never been on PLEBA before - i guess cos I'm a guy!

Trust me, LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, if you slipped these photos in with Anton Corbijn's, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference... but then maybe that doesn't count as much... Anyways, they're great!

chickadee said:

They're lovely! I adore B&W piccies! How do you take them? Is it special film you use?

Thanks! Nah, my digicam has B&W or sepia settings. Actually, those pics aren't true b&w :reject: I took them in color, but all my color pics of Bono from one look really strange (the lights I think, b/c it's the same no matter what concert) so I altered them for b&w when I did the retouching.

Here's a color shot from the exact same sequence as the b&w ones:
photo61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom