WARNING!!! You might have TM tix and not even know it. Please don't merge this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBonofactor

The Fly
I had GA tix pop up at 10 am yesterday for Philly I, but I got an error message when I tried to complete the transaction. I had signed in previously using my TM account. Obviously, I assumed these tix were gone.

I then caught wind of the added Philly II date and again GA tix popped up on my first try. This time, the transaction went through. Yes, I consider myself to be very lucky.

Today, I looked at my bank account and noticed I was billed twice for the GA tix for Philly II, or so I thought.

Someone else on these boards (thank you for your help) said they had a similar situation. They went to view their order history at TM online and did a search using the credit card #, phone #, and state the concert is in. Their tickets were there in the system with a confirmation #.

I did the same search and found a confirmation for the Philly I show that I thought I lost out on.

There must be hundreds if not thousands of people who think their tix were not processed, but they actually have them coming.

If you think you might be one of them, go to TM online and try the search.

Let me know if you succeeded. Good luck!

This whole thing is crazy!

Last edited:
TheBonofactor said:
I had GA tix pop up at 10 am yesterday for Philly I, but I got an error message when I tried to complete the transaction. I had signed in previously using my TM account. Obviously, I assumed these tix were gone.

I then caught wind of the added Philly II date and again GA tix popped up on my first try. This time, the transaction went through. Yes, I consider myself to be very lucky.

Today, I looked at my bank account and noticed I was billed twice for the GA tix for Philly II, or so I thought.

Someone else on these boards (thank you for your help) said they had a similar situation. They went to view their order history at TM online and did a search using the credit card #, phone #, and state the concert is in. Their tickets were there in the system with a confirmation #.

I did the same search and found a confirmation for the Philly I show that I thought I lost out on.

There must be hundreds if not thousands of people who think their tix were not processed, but they actually have them coming.

If you think you might be one of them, go to TM online and try the search. Good luck.

Call TM right now and have them review your account. They've been known to cancel these orders. Make the call.

First, it does seem wierd to have things happen this way and I did print out the confirmation page that I got to through the search.

But, I'm afraid calling might mess things up. Are you sure it is a good idea to call? How would that help?

I had this happen to me too. Lost Boston II GAs then successfully got Boston III GAs. I then later found the Boston II confirmation. I'm just assuming that everything is fine and the tickets will show up soon.

They are for 2 different shows, so that's good. But there still seems to be the idea that maybe the limit applies across all shows.

I'm not sure that question has been definately answered. I'm not sure why on ticketmaster they just couldn't have made the limit issue crystal clear.

2 GA 8 Total ACROSS ALL SHOWS. Instead they don't make it clear and it's definately worded differently that the limit requirements I looked at today for different shows (i.e. Duran Duran).

Axver: Have you gone back to the ticketmaster site to check your order status?

Last edited:
I don't think it'll hurt to call and simply state you're checking on your order. But it's up to you.

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
Axver: Have you gone back to the ticketmaster site to check your order status?

Yeah, they both state the following: Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed.

I have taken that to mean everything is fine and I will be receiving both sets of tickets.

Axver said:

Yeah, they both state the following: Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed.

I have taken that to mean everything is fine and I will be receiving both sets of tickets.

Yeah, sounds perfect.

If you feel like helping a guy out, I'll buy those tickets off your hands.

Axver said:

I agree w/Axver. My bank account has a pending debit, and I was able to print out a confirmation that also says the tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed. I'm not sure if a phone call would benefit at this point.

TheBonofactor said:

If you think you might be one of them, go to TM online and try the search.

I tired so hard to get somet of the Philly tickets... and failed... If there is a way I can buy them from you ... you would make my week and I most likely will sell myself into slavery for you. Have chores to do? I'm on it.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
This happened to me with Philly. I'll tell you for sure if I get a UPS in the mail in the next few days.

Two sets of Philly tickets? wanna share? Pwease:sad:

Same thing happened to me, though I only have one set of GA's, for Philly, and my other ticket I just posted on ebay. I just printed my tickets out. Is this too good to be true?!?!?!

If anyone just would love to help me out for Philly tickets for me to buy, please please please send me an email at CodeOfAHero@aol.com and I'd be more than happy to put money in your hands to help out a fellow fan.

happened to me in Philly Night One with 2 GA's .... I had a heart attack but thanks to another interfercer i realized that i really had them ... called the bank and my card was charged and found the confirmation on my account. You may have to "Search" for the confirmation using your telephone number, the CC # used, and the state of the show.

Back
Top Bottom