Volunteer needed to stream tonight's show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I meant what, we Interferencers would never steal sources! :angel:

KhanadaRhodes said:
do we have any sources for the remainder of the u.s. shows, other than st. louis? :hmm:
Yes. I'll be at the Charlotte show, but I have rear view seats and a cheap phone so we'll see how that goes. I have Lila's number. She can forward mine to whomever needs it tomorrow.
I'm out for the night...

U2dork said:
Yes. I'll be at the Charlotte show, but I have rear view seats and a cheap phone so we'll see how that goes. I have Lila's number. She can forward mine to whomever needs it tomorrow.
I'm out for the night...
thanks!!!! :kiss: :bow:

is anyone going to:
  • omaha
  • salt lake city
  • portland
:hmm: :begs: :crosses fingers:

KhanadaRhodes said:

is anyone going to:
  • omaha
  • salt lake city
  • portland

I am going to the Omaha show, I have a prepaid cellphone and that will limit me from providing the live feed to you all here but i can text message someone on here the setlist, song by song. I don't mind doing that at all for you guys on here. If someone could send me a private message with details on who to send the texts to, that would be great.

Gaelicstormfan said:

I am going to the Omaha show, I have a prepaid cellphone and that will limit me from providing the live feed to you all here but i can text message someone on here the setlist, song by song. I don't mind doing that at all for you guys on here. If someone could send me a private message with details on who to send the texts to, that would be great.

Email sent!

Oh, and what's the word on St.Louis? Is Gorman our source? Is the account... loaded and ready to go? PLEEEEEASE let us know :hyper:

Or we can have chizip call from St.Louis. He'll be having a miserable time knowing the 'predictable' setlist, so he might as well hook us up :shifty: :giggle:

Queen Bee said:
I believe Khanada will be streaming since my computer won't be able to handle the workload :yes:
:yes:

i'm pretty much scheduling things around the concerts so i can make sure i'm here when they're going on. if i won't be around, i'll let you or someone else know ahead of time :kiss:

KhanadaRhodes said:

is anyone going to:
  • omaha
  • salt lake city
  • portland

Ok, well... looks like we still need a few cities to be covered. Gaelic will text me for Omaha unless we can find someone else attending & willing/able to stream. That leaves SLC and the last/final show of this leg in Portland... Someone's gotta be at these shows... :shifty:

KhanadaRhodes said:
:bump: anyone attending the salt lake city concert? we don't have any sources for saturday's show. :(

Khan, I am not sure about interference but zootopia has a source for SLC and Portland I believe. I will verify this and let you know. Also they have a audio source for tonite's show...Omaha..fyi...

Is everything set so that Chrisedge can stream for Portland?
We should definitely have our own source and stream for the last concert of the 3rd leg.

And what about SLC tonight?

Morning Lila64!

:wave:

If not, at least we know, we could listen to Zootopia.

< 2499!!!!!!!

Saving #2500 for the setlist party tonight.

What time is it gonna start?
SLC is one hour ahead of here.

Lila

Hello

Any confirmation as to whether or not tonight's show will be streamed ?

Just wondering ...... :huh:

I am in Dayton Ohio would you know if I am on the same time as SLC ?

Thanks .....

Also I checked out the site that was mentioned zootopia but it was all in German I think it was German anyway.

Zootopia is the forum over at u2.com

I do not know if there is a stream - I think so, depending on zootopia's source. You can do a google search to find out what time zone SLC is compared to where you are. I believe that SLC is one hour ahead of the westcoast.

See ya later!

Lila

Thanks for the information

I am two hours ahead of SLC

I assume if I do not have a membership @ U2 dot com no dice on getting into the Zootopia place ............ :nerd:

the stream will probably be mirrored here, as has been the case on several occasions during the tour... Watch for it later - the party usually starts 2 hours before the show - sometimes there's pre-show music :yes:

Lila

Sorry to keep bothering you just one more question

Someone told me to DL Winamp in order to be able to listen to the stream.

Do you agree ?

^I have no idea - go to the General Discussions area, and look at the first page of any of the recent setlist parties. There's info there on what to do (I use iTunes)

By the way, do we have a backup to ChrisEdge for Monday's show? Just in case? It never hurts to have backup & extra sources... After all, it is the last show :scream:

Back
Top Bottom