Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MCF74 said:

OK, I'm new around here, so I haven't heard Mrs. Edge's story. Can anyone fill me in or is it too long?

She got on stage. Big deal. :yawn:

L03VIk said:

I hear The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is due for the XBOX360 release in late november! Maybe the PC version will show up this year too!

That one will require a very great graphics card...:hmm: It also looks really amazing.

zooholland said:

13!!! lucky guy :up:

Yes, I know but I'm only 20 so had to catch up on all those lost years of U2ing! Amsterdam III would have been an amazing one to go to. Missed that one unfortunately though. Were you there?

RedrocksU2 said:
MCF74, I was at the SD show.....did you see the Tribute band U2JT play across the street at the Tower records parking lot?

Unfortunately no. Also, I haven't seen any shows on this current tour. My Anaheim show was during the Elevation tour. My only chance is Nov. at Staples.

STREET FIGHTER, BABEI!!!
16.gif

I have to go dry my hair. JKust POPping in again to say hola. By the way, should I download Toronto 2? I have so many other shows... I really just want a full WOWY+Bad. I d/ MrsEdge video :drool:

brb

DublinGuy said:
Hey, it's my 1st post here at interference. How's everyone doing? I've been following some of the setlist parties but never contributed.

Hi!
:wave:
Welcome!
Enjoy the party!
And feel free to post.
Here's a warning though: once you start, it's very difficult to stop.

DublinGuy said:

Yes, I know but I'm only 20 so had to catch up on all those lost years of U2ing! Amsterdam III would have been an amazing one to go to. Missed that one unfortunately though. Were you there?

yeah went to brussels and all three in amsterdam. Amsterdam 3 was by far my absolute favorite. I was in the "bombshelter" right on the rail at edges bstage. Bono was right in front of us when he pulled up a girl, directed the audience during elevation (which lasted 8 minutes or so) and he looked at us (very briefly though) during sycmioyo. My friend made some great pics of it

Which ones did you attend?

love2bmama said:

no, it's more like....She got on stage!!!!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
BIG deal!!!!:happy: :happy:

I'm in this for the music. Now if someone's pulled on stage to play guitar, that's a big deal. But just to dance with Bono? Woop-dee-doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom