Santiago Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002 said:

Red Panda was soundchecked in Mexico...but Bono just thinks it wont work with the way the setlist is set up at the moment

Dodo hasnt been played for a while....

Is Womanfish a possibility?

Uh...isnt it 11 o'clock over there? Shouldnt they be close to done? When did it start?

Hawkmoon has never been played man! I say bring back "Running to Stand Away from the Giant Man Eating Purple Koala Bears"

bono_man2002 said:

I dont think Womanfish is a possiblity....

Watch for Hawkmoon 269 and Where The Sheep Has No Name.

I think Sheep has been rehearsed

c000442im0064199qq.jpg

I'm back, I got I phone call. I see not too much going on around here. Who is still here? roll call time

pattip2000 said:
Am I the only who is glad the Olympics are almost over? :reject:

:lol: No your not!, I miss downloading my favourite TV shows from America (Scrubs!) because crappy free-to-air TV networks in Australia put them on so late, or not at all!

I miss my cable :(

I don’t really watch that must tv myself, I spend most of my time on here :lol: but I have gotten sick of it being on every time I turn my television on. I don’t have cable so I only get four channels and the only one that comes in decent is the one that showed the Olympics!

pattip2000 said:
I don’t really watch that must tv myself, I spend most of my time on here :lol: but I have gotten sick of it being on every time I turn my television on. I don’t have cable so I only get four channels and the only one that comes in decent is the one that showed the Olympics!

I like the Olympics, but I hate that I can't watch Scrubs, or The Office, or My Name is Earl while it's all going on

:wave: hey all, haven't been to interfernce for a few months. I've been on coldplaying.com and they have a temporary board now. Thats no fun.

They should change the name of the Olympics to the "Endless figure skating show".

Did anyone see U2 on 60 minutes last night in Oz?? Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom