Santiago Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm aussie. North Coast NSW. Going to Brisbane and Sydney 2. Maybe Melbourne if I can swing my work to have me there at the right time!!

I'm 36 years old and I am going to drive for nine hours all night to get in line at 5am. Be in line all day and then stand for about six hours of the show.

but then again I think this is a mid-life recreation of my trek from LA to Tempe Arizona to be at the Rattle and Hum shows (colour parts).

Well friends, my computer is on the fritz tonight, so it looks as if I'm gonna have to take off and figure out what's going on. Stupid piece of crap.

Have fun, and hopefully I'll see you all for the next party! Take care. :wave:

No more updates from u2.com, francy?

Well, we can all guess that Elevation came after Vertigo. After that, it's a little less certain, though UTEOTW followed by NYD seems to be the most likely choice.

bye thora!!

i think that i will go too
i need to go to bed....i have class tomorrow..
and we don't have updates.....

enjoy the party!!!:wave:
see u for argentina!!

LJT said:
No red panda yet? god U2 have gotten crap:wink:

Red Panda was soundchecked in Mexico...but Bono just thinks it wont work with the way the setlist is set up at the moment

Dodo hasnt been played for a while....

popadoodledoo said:
I don'y think this party is actually happening. There seems to be no source. They should be about 5 - 6 songs in by now

We can still have a Party without a source...although the fries wont be as tastey :drool:

Back
Top Bottom