Phoenix II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:
I'm listening to Joshua Tree--Running To Stand Still. My favorite vocal performance by Bono on any of their albums.

it's a top 5 for me

*Ally* said:
btw, 1 of my friends is in front row center in the ellipse... SO FREAKIN JEALOUS right now!!! i am going to chicago with her on 5/10 and 5/12, and now that she's gotten "lucky" and into the ellipse, it means my chances have decreased... i'm happy for her, but jealous! :wink: sorry, just had to vent! :)

can't wait to hear what the rest of this setlist turns out to be like... :up: :laugh:

Ally I will be there on the 10th and 12th too! Yay!! :hyper:

If you shout... said:
Chicago will, as usual, OWN.

i hope you're right!!! i'm coming to chicago for 5 days in may- never been there! so excited to check out the town, see the Art Institute, Sears Tower, etc... and 2 U2 shows!!! can't wait!!! :wink:

angel_28, i hear you on wanting to be in front in the ellipse! although, i have to say that the outside of the ellipse is pretty darn impressive- bono/larry pounding on the drums... :drool:

*Ally* said:
i hope you're right!!! i'm coming to chicago for 5 days in may- never been there! so excited to check out the town, see the Art Institute, Sears Tower, etc... and 2 U2 shows!!! can't wait!!! :wink:

I'm pretty certain that you won't be disappointed by either the shows (they're always the best in Chicago, NYC, and Boston as far as the US goes...in my oh-so-humble opinion :wink:) or the city. It's a marvelous place to be and is jam-packed with U2 fans of all types, levels, etc. I saw five Chi shows last time out, and all but one were great (they seemed a bit hungover that second night in May...that is to say, they seemed completely wasted :wink:). It should be a blast...I hope.

U2Girl1978 said:

I have GA's for the 9th 10th and 12th. I'm trying to find a ticket for the 7th still...

wow, four shows would be awesome!! good luck finding a ticket- you should definitely hang out by the box office if you don't find one before then. see you in line, in less than a month!!! :wink:

If you shout... said:

I'm pretty certain that you won't be disappointed by either the shows (they're always the best in Chicago, NYC, and Boston as far as the US goes...in my oh-so-humble opinion :wink:) or the city. It's a marvelous place to be and is jam-packed with U2 fans of all types, levels, etc. I saw five Chi shows last time out, and all but one were great (they seemed a bit hungover that second night in May...that is to say, they seemed completely wasted :wink:). It should be a blast...I hope.

The 2nd show in Chicago was the only one I saw in Chicago as well..lots of technical issues as well.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Wow...that's amazing! Thank god for your source Waterman!
Don't thank me, thank No Spoken Words when he gets back. I just offered to update everyone here! It feels like he has really been on top of getting us the setlist. Big thanks to him again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom