New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - read the first post!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
this song sucks

I hope you get the acoustic encore. And the acoustic second encore. And an acoustic main set. And Stuck In A Moment x3. :angry:

Niceman said:
hey, this is a really cool performance of Spanish eyes. Could I please have a ? Thank you so much!!!!:)

As far as requests, I don't know what's been played because I just joined in, but what about Maggie's Farm? Or a nice live version of Wire?

Oops, I was trying you say a yo usen dit!:)

Axver said:

I hope you get the acoustic encore. And the acoustic second encore. And an acoustic main set. And Stuck In A Moment x3. :angry:

I heard from a reliable source that this is what they're doing in St. Louis and for the 4th leg.

ramblin rose said:
Is this stream being played from scratchy vinyls???

interesting concept...was thinking the same thing!
22.gif

Request: U2 - Rain (Beatles Cover)

<<<I'm sure she won't play it - probably dislikes the Beatles too... Maybe if a young man/boy requests it :sexywink:

Hey guys? I'm all for running jokes, but this is getting a bit tiresome... Mocking someone for not knowing b-sides is somewhat uncalled for, especially when that person's made a point of asking people to stop mocking them. So stop it, okay?
:madspit:

Please don't laugh, but okay, so this sandwich walks into a bar, right, steps up to the bar, orders a pint of Guinness, but the bartender--the bartender, y'see--tells him, "I can't serve you," and the sandwich asks, "Why?" and then the bartender goes, "We don't serve sandwiches here."

Axver,
I was in a class at church last night and someone used a quote from G. K. Chesterton and I thought of you, I can’t remember exactly what it was though right now.....

Everyone's coming up with requests so fine.

I Threw a Brick Through a Window. The version with A Day Without Me attached is the only one I have of it live, and i liXes it alot!

Cuz it's my fav track off October. Even if it's no one elses. :(

Drea said:
Hey guys? I'm all for running jokes, but this is getting a bit tiresome... Mocking someone for not knowing b-sides is somewhat uncalled for, especially when that person's made a point of asking people to stop mocking them. So stop it, okay?
:madspit:

Thanks, but I'm not hurt..I have a good sense of humor.

But no, it's not THAT funny... :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom