MERGED --> Can I still join today and get a presale codE? + will i get presale ticket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
will i get presale tickets if i join u2.com now?

do u think i would qualify if i joined now or do u think it will be too late?

I think today is the last day. I'd say probably not though, seeing how screwed up u2.com has been.

I would like to believe you would. However, it might take a day or two just for u2.com to identify you and actually email you with all the info you need. You'll get a code, but by then, there might be only 3-4 actual presales left for this leg.

If you sign up after this presale leg is ALL over (in a couple of weeks), then i would think you'll be given a code for the third leg and later legs.

Good luck - my mate is TRYING to join but it won't allow his username or any possible spelling of any username and hasn't for the last 24 hours. So, after 17 years of membership to Propaganda and eventual receipt of a plastic U2.com membership card, stupid f*****g b****ks U2.com won't let him register and therefore get access to pre-sale.

For the first time in my years of U2 fandom I am disgusted by the way this whole thing has been handled. Both he and I had to go to PM just to be acnowledged as Prop members.

If he's lucky he'll get a response from the U2.com 'helpdesk' in about a month from now.

Jim said:
. So, after 17 years of membership to Propaganda and eventual receipt of a plastic U2.com membership card, stupid f*****g b****ks U2.com won't let him register and therefore get access to pre-sale.

For the first time in my years of U2 fandom I am disgusted by the way this whole thing has been handled. Both he and I had to go to PM just to be acnowledged as Prop members.

If he's lucky he'll get a response from the U2.com 'helpdesk' in about a month from now.

That is really quite apalling.:mad: Your poor friend.

Can I still join today and get a presale codE?

It says you need to sign up before the night of Jan 24 -- is it still OK if i subscribe right now?

No, U2.com said yesterday was the last day. Sorry my dear... you could try EBay but we'll see. Try signing up anyhoo: you never know how U2.com is right now w/ the pending concert. :)

Back
Top Bottom