Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LJT said:

the one with thekillersnetwork as the main part of the url

are you allowed to post links to other forums? just i have removed some before hmm:huh:

ahhhh finally someone responds to a post of mine..I thought I had been banned ..what the hell is going on?

sami0201 said:

:hyper: which date? or both? do you have GA?

i have the possibility for a GA from another interferencer for Sunday's show. I just have to make sure I can fly there free...

Diane L said:

:hug:

I was just at eBay looking at auctions for Toronto tickets. Now, keep in mind my discretionary income is next to nothing due to other ticket purchases, but I just had to look anyway!!!!

And I've been thinking of Chicago....

*reminds self to buy lottery tickets this week*

:hyper:

you should come diane

the more the merrier :evil:

neutral said:

offtopic1.gif

I need some smilies like this,, Would save me alot of typing.

zwervers2 said:

ahhhh finally someone responds to a post of mine..I thought I had been banned ..what the hell is going on?
I'm sorry :( I didn't notice you'd been ignored.
*smooths Zwerver's furrowed brow*

ruffian said:

i have the possibility for a GA from another interferencer for Sunday's show. I just have to make sure I can fly there free...

oh...wish I could give you one of my GA's but my parents won't let me go alone :madspit: I have GA for the first one, bad seats for the second one but I'm looking for GA for that one too.

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

God help TO with the mini-Pleban convention that'll be happening :giggle: But then, TO's survived numerous Stanley Cup wins, many CFL Grey Cup celebrations, two World Series victories and World Youth Day (Week, actually) - bring on the PLEBA girls! :lmao:

sami0201 said:

oh...wish I could give you one of my GA's but my parents won't let me go alone :madspit: I have GA for the first one, bad seats for the second one but I'm looking for GA for that one too.

aww, you're a sweetie. i hope i can work it out--it would be great to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom