I feel like crying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
Im Stuck at home, In winnipeg when my favourite band in the world is playing 8 hours (driving) away. I hope every one here appreciates how lucky they are that they are able to go see at least one show. I need to see these guys live one day. Hopefully they will keep releasing albums and going on tour.

:sad:

thetitans2k said:
Im Stuck at home, In winnipeg when my favourite band in the world is playing 8 hours (driving) away. I hope every one here appreciates how lucky they are that they are able to go see at least one show. I need to see these guys live one day. Hopefully they will keep releasing albums and going on tour.

Popmart came to Winnipeg... that was only 7 years ago. Oh man, now I feel old... that was supposed to be a "they were just there" comment.

Re: Re: I feel like crying

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
Popmart came to Winnipeg... that was only 7 years ago. Oh man, now I feel old...

....I was thinking of the first time I saw U2.. That was at The Joshua Tree tour in 1987............ Now, I really feel old..... ;)

Re: Re: I feel like crying

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Popmart came to Winnipeg... that was only 7 years ago. Oh man, now I feel old... that was supposed to be a "they were just there" comment.

Im only 17 so I dont think I even really knew them that well during the popmart tour.

they'll be back. and if they ignore Winnepeg and come w/in 8 hours driving distance from you, then you should drive there !!

thetitans2k said:

:hug:

Numb1075 said:
they'll be back. and if they ignore Winnepeg and come w/in 8 hours driving distance from you, then you should drive there !!

:up:

No offense but U2 are not even coming within 3 days driving time of me. I understand youre upset because your not seeing the show but you had the chance. The cost of catching a bus to the show, staying at a motel, and busing it back should be feasible for most people given there was a years warning. No visas, no aeroplanes, no paperwork. Just a straight drive, enjoy, drive home. Is it too late? Why dont you leave now and try your luck?

thetitans2k said:

I feel for you... I was sad when U2 left Toronto even though I saw the 3rd show... I don't know how I would have felt if after they left Toronto I didn't even get to see a show :sad:

well, at least winnipeg did get the show of all shows.

they even painted a caption on winnipeg stadium. pretty cool stuff.

Yeah I have the same problem, I'm 14 and haven't seen anything yet. I wanna go to the Tampa show (I live in Orlando) but that would require me probably staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning on a Tuesday or whenever and my parents won't let me. :|

I pray they still have more tours because I will be really upset if I never see them live.

IrishDawg said:
Yeah I have the same problem, I'm 14 and haven't seen anything yet. I wanna go to the Tampa show (I live in Orlando) but that would require me probably staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning on a Tuesday or whenever and my parents won't let me. :|

I pray they still have more tours because I will be really upset if I never see them live.

:hug: Adolescence sucks in so many ways. Never listen when people say its the best time of your life. It's not. It gets better.

I hope you get to see U2 next time. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom