I am going to do this @ the U2 concert, and I recommend you should too...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
Bring a little notepad, and write down the setlist of the show and any changed lyrics -- so you can look back on it.

I'm gonna bring it for the setlist and other notes.

I know my pot rules. You give that joint to the crowd. Anyone ever seen a U2 show stoned? Zoo TV-Yankee Stadium 1992. Amazing.

isn't it just easier to record it, and then you are be "in the moment" and not writing. Even Walmart's $5 tape recorder does an excellent job at concerts. I'm looking for an mp3 recorder, any recommendations?

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:
I know my pot rules. You give that joint to the crowd. Anyone ever seen a U2 show stoned? Zoo TV-Yankee Stadium 1992. Amazing.

Gawd-damn Nuu Hampshuar, dem hippies.

that's bitchin', i'd hit a joint if i was passed one. (like at the bob dylan concert i was as a few months ago...

theu2fly said:
Bring a little notepad, and write down the setlist of the show and any changed lyrics -- so you can look back on it.

I wouldnt have time to do that, I'll probably forget to even take any pictures. I'll be so into the show itself, unless of course I end up next to Mr. Brau

theu2fly said:

I'm gonna bring it for the setlist and other notes.

That would be hilarious to be right in the best spot of the GA floor in front of the stage and writing down the songs.......lol......believe me though, it won't be that hard to remember a lot of what goes on during the show, and I'm sure other fans will cover anything else you miss.

I have a feeling that the official site will be posting setlists, anyway, so I doubt it'll be that necessary for us to rush in here and post up what we saw...

Back
Top Bottom