Happy Birthday, Axver! No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
Hello everyone, and welcome to our special Birthday setlist party, designed especially for our birthday boy, Axver! LemonMacPhisto designed a great setlist, as usual. In all but a few cases, we will be using live performances of each song.

Before the concert begins, I will be streaming a pre-show selection of music that Axver selected, as well as the post-show. U2 themselves will take the stage around 7:50pm US eastern time.

The stream is available at the following address:
http://live.g0rman.com:8000

Instructions for opening the stream (Windows, but Mac should be similar):

• iTunes
    Advanced -> Open Stream (or keyboard shortcut CTRL U) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

RealPlayer (omg why are you using this)
    Open (or keyboard shortcut CTRL O) and paste http://www.live.g0rman.com:8000/listen.pls on the space provided

Winamp
    Play -> URL (or keyboard shortcut CTRL L) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

Windows Media Player (ewww don't use this)
    File -> Open URL (or keyboard shortcut CTRL U) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

Enjoy our concert!

Yay! :dancing:

Thanks everyone! For once, let me use this without a trace of sarcasm: :happy:

kellyahern said:

I ordered a chocolate cake with dark chocolate icing, topped off with chocolate ice cream and magic shell.

Is that okay? :wink:

:drool:

But can I pour chocolate sprinkles over the top? :wink:

Chocolate%20Cake.jpg

KhanadaRhodes is the bestest for streaming this.

Dream Theater. :drool:

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I'm at work right now, but I'm on a break at the moment and just had to come by and wish Axver a Happy Happy Setlist Birthday Party!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

And HI! to all my Setlist Party peeps!!! :wave:

Thank you! :wave:

Glad you could make it, albeit briefly! Fake a sudden illness and come home for the rest of the party. :wink:

Oh man, this song owns so much. Eight minutes of progressive rock/metal glory. :drool:

Happy birthday to Axver :) :dance:

now I'm trying to make work this streaming thing... :scratch:

That opening to Liquid Tension Experiment's Universal Mind is so great. Petrucci owns as a guitarist and Rudess as a keyboardist.

I'd just like to say that I deliberately designed the post-party to be a bit more friendly to the average setlist partier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom