Happy Birthday, Axver! No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

Axver said:

You won't believe this:

The 2005 ICC Trophy took place in Ireland, and the top five of the 12 competing teams will be granted One-day International status for matches amongst themselves and against the 10 ICC full members and Kenya. This status will need to be renewed at the next ICC Trophy tournament in 2009 for all six of the associate members (including Kenya).

The top five that now have official ODI status are Canada, The Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland, and Bermuda. Bermuda in particular makes me say "WTF?!" I'm surprised they aren't part of the West Indies team, really. Sure, they aren't IN the Windies, but they're close enough and it would give them much more strength!

:ohmy:

And yes, it would make more sense to have Bermuda as part of the West Indies team. Why have one shit team and one decent team when you could combine the two for a better team?

The idea of those five teams competing in ODI matches against the likes of New Zealand, South Africa, and Australia is laughable.

oranges with seeds is like sex without orgasm

not that I would know...

hey look, it's Star Jones giving birth to a camel

*slaps and runs away*

GibsonGirl said:

Roger Waters > Chuck Norris

IF I HAD MY WAY I'D HAVE ALL OF YA SHOT!

whoa whoa, hold on a second there sport, lets not get too ahead of ourselves

ONE OF THESE DAYS I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES

LemonMacPhisto said:

whoa whoa, hold on a second there sport, lets not get too ahead of ourselves

ONE OF THESE DAYS I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES

Nick Mason. :love:

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't fuck with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

KhanadaRhodes said:

oranges with seeds? :yuck:

I know why do they even sell them? I think the only time people buy them is by mistake, don’t get me started on seeded grapes. Grr…

List of Awesomeness According to LMP
------------------------------------------------
Chuck Norris
Bono
Roger Waters
Batman
Marty McFly
Dr. Evil
Patches O'Houlihan

GibsonGirl said:

:ohmy:

And yes, it would make more sense to have Bermuda as part of the West Indies team. Why have one shit team and one decent team when you could combine the two for a better team?

The idea of those five teams competing in ODI matches against the likes of New Zealand, South Africa, and Australia is laughable.

If a rugby match between New Zealand and Bermuda would end with a cricket score, what will a cricket match between New Zealand and Bermuda end with? We need to invent a new, ultra-high scoring sport!

I can't wait to see some utter demolitions though, just to see glorious batting in action. :drool:

SETLIST

1. 11 O'Clock Tick Tick 5 June, 1983 Denver
2. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break on Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September, 2005 Chicago
3. Gone 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
4. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
5. All Along the Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
6. Red Hill Mining Town Studio
7. Drowning Man Studio
8. The Unforgettable Fire 7 November, 1984 Glasgow
9. All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet) 26 December, 1989 Dublin
10. Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) 8 November, 1987 Denver
11. Crumbs from Your Table 4 October, 2005 Boston
12. Acrobat U2Mixer's Live Mix Thingie
13. Until the End of the World 28 August, 1993 Dublin
14. Love and Peace or Else 19 December, 2005 Portland
15. Please 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
16. City of Blinding Lights / 40 (snippet) 10 May, 2005 Chicago with 40 added from 31 January, 1998 Sao Paulo

--- Encore 1: Band arrives onstage via Mirrorball Lemon ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom