Happy Birthday, Axver! No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
If I can ever connect. :sad:

The stream's died for me and every time I reconnect, I just hear the end of Only A Matter Of Time.

Oh, wait, it works now! There's a lot of good acts around!
gorman's server better not give us problems :down:

Look, I even posted "Eleven o'clock, tick fucking tock" at 11:11am! :lol:

5 June 1983, Red Rocks performance. :combust:

KhanadaRhodes said:

gorman's server better not give us problems :down:

It's doing it again ... but with the 11 O'clock Tick Tock solo, which I can handle hearing over and over again. :drool:

And now it's OK. And now it's not, as soon as I type that! Well, let's see if it works itself out, otherwise I'll drop gorman a line.

Happy Birthday Axver. I see this party started with talk of chocolate, I can tell its going to be a good night.

KhanadaRhodes said:

your site says it was boston :hmm:

Now you've just gone and confused me more!

Well, you're the one who's playing it, I'll trust your judgement. :wink: I missed the two points where I'd ID it as either 5 June or 6 May anyway thanks firstly to my mother coming in and secondly to the stream being difficult.

This is so the best Electric Co. ever, by the way. :drool:

SETLIST

1. 11 O'Clock Tick Tick 5 June, 1983 Denver
2. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break on Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September, 2005 Chicago
3. Gone

U2Girl1978 said:

Oops... :reject: :lol:

Is there a problem with the stream?

HEY AXVER, I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU EARLIER!!!! :angry:

:wink:

:ignore:

:wink:

(Seriously, thank you. :) And thank you to anyone else I didn't thank before!)

KhanadaRhodes said:
SETLIST

1. 11 O'Clock Tick Tick 6 May, 1983 Denver

Wait, wait! 6 May 1983 was in Boston and 5 June 1983 was in Denver (Red Rocks). The confusion's easy to make, though, considering the date is 05/06/83, and that means different days to different people!

Axver said:
Wait, wait! 6 May 1983 was in Boston and 5 June 1983 was in Denver (Red Rocks). The confusion's easy to make, though, considering the date is 05/06/83, and that means different days to different people!
yeah, i wrote it one way and interpreted it another. it's the denver show, i verified with wikipedia. i just wrote up the setlist in haste so i didn't bother double checking everything! :uhoh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, i wrote it one way and interpreted it another. it's the denver show, i verified with wikipedia. i just wrote up the setlist in haste so i didn't bother double checking everything! :uhoh:

I suppose I better flame you then. :wink:

SETLIST

1. 11 O'Clock Tick Tick 5 June, 1983 Denver
2. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break on Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September, 2005 Chicago
3. Gone 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
4. Desire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom