Gelsenkirchen Setlist party I !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the dvd will only come from either dublin or amsterdam cus there are 3 shows there so they can get it right over 3 nights

AtomicBono said:

5/7/05 (Chicago 1). They also played the best version of Bad I'd ever heard :drool: People say 5/7 was the worst of the Chicago shows, but I thought it was great :shrug:

To each his own, huh? :D

I'm just keyed up about the MSG 11/21 tix I just bought Friday... seeing U2 anywhere is always sublime, but to see them in NY at the Garden has been a particular goal of mine for this tour! I can't wait - MSG on 11/21 and then here in NC @ Charlotte on 12/12. :hyper: :drool:

To sum up so far:

1. Vertigo
2. Beautiful Day - Here Comes the Sun
3. The Cry/The Electric Co.
4. Elevation
5. New Year's Day
6. City of Blinding Lights
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
9. Love and Peace or Else

AtomicBono said:

5/7/05 (Chicago 1). They also played the best version of Bad I'd ever heard :drool: People say 5/7 was the worst of the Chicago shows, but I thought it was great :shrug:

I thought it was a good show (plus that version of Bad was Glorious) - Chicago got a complete spectrum that week - 2 and 3 where u2 at the top of their game and 4 was just loose and fun

Vertigo
Beautiful Day
The Cry / The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

BluRmGrl said:

I'm just keyed up about the MSG 11/21 tix I just bought Friday... seeing U2 anywhere is always sublime, but to see them in NY at the Garden has been a particular goal of mine for this tour! I can't wait - MSG on 11/21 and then here in NC @ Charlotte on 12/12. :hyper: :drool:

That's friggin awesome, I'd love to see U2 at MSG... I also really wanted to see them in Boston... alas, I don't have the money. But I am seeing them in Cleveland - GA's!! :rockon:

BluRmGrl said:

I saw them at the Garden in May. You have a lot to look forward to:rockon:

how sweet would it be if out of the blue they switched in please for bullet

id soil my pants

e704385a.jpg

Interesting, we're abotu 2 songs shorter than your typical show from the first leg, and 1 shroter than last night... this gives me high hopes for Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses at least (if they put Until The End of the World in the encore...

Wow, these Brussels 1 mp3s are awesome!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I'm about to have an anuerism just waiting for the tix to be delivered into my grubby little paws!
And poor Mr. Blu - he's never been to a show with me. He has NO idea what he's in for!! :ohmy: :laugh:

Hmm, this is a slightly unusual setlist tonight. I wonder if it means they're trying to make room to wedge in some different songs later on.

Harbinger said:
Interesting, we're abotu 2 songs shorter than your typical show from the first leg, and 1 shroter than last night... this gives me high hopes for Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses at least (if they put Until The End of the World in the encore...

Wow, these Brussels 1 mp3s are awesome!

mp3s where???:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom