For Fall Leg (Where to get tickets)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I saw 2 shows (MSG - behind the stage 327) and (Boston - 3rd show, loge 21)... right next to the stage.

Behind the stage was good even being that high as you could see a lot, but you can't see the video screen in the front and you miss their faces for the most part.

3rd row close was awesome when they would walk right by you and sing right next to you, but it was so low you couldn't see a lot of what was going on and you couldn't see the video screens.

Two shows and I have no idea what things they might be playing on the 4 screens in front.

Anyway, when I was at the fleetcenter I did some scouting trying to find the best seat, location. Sitting down, checking out diffferent views.

What do you think has the best sightlines.

I mean GA can be great, but you can miss a lot.

Every seat has it's own pluses and minues.

What do you think is the best seats.

I'm mostly interested in Boston and MSG if you feel like getting specific.

Rear seems like hidden gems.

Let me know what you think so when I'm looking for extra tickets on the internet I can go after the best section for actually viewing, not the one that looks best on a seating chart as that can be decieving.

I've been trying to get tix for the Nov MSG shows. I thought I had landed a single for one night and a pair for another off a broker site but it fell through because the listings were old. The rest of the tix listed are just too much $$$.

I'm kind of a "seat snob" - I'll only get seats if they're pretty close to the stage. MSG these would be some of the Loge, 100, or 200 sections in front of the stage or only the Loge sections behind the stage for the best view.

Paying $100 or $150 for a nosebleed ticket is just a waste of money IMO. I'd rather pay a little more to be up close. I dunno - everybody's got a different view.

Others on the forum talked about getting tix by waiting in line at MSG the day of the shows. That actually might be your "best" bet especially if you live close. You could try ETS or e-bay also. The brokers are charging too much for MSG.

I was in some of the unused "band hold" seats for one of the shows - these are supposedly the best seats in the house, and I can't imagine seats getting any better than this -

sixth row (any lower and you are a bit "below" the stage/ellipse, looking up), in the closest section to the stage that is not actually to the side of the stage, so that you have a full view of the screens and the stage (but are still "this close" when the boys walk by on the ellipse, etc.) - enjoyed these seats more than GA.

This was not a NYC or Boston show, but the same would hold true for any arena show.

(Only problem is, I have been so spoiled by these seats that any other seats will be a let-down!!!)

Back
Top Bottom