Denver I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
auchtung boy said:

Um....It's only 9pm in Denver

Yeah, and for a couple of shows, U2.com posted the set before or just as a show began.

ramblin rose said:
Elevation

It's amazing how the crowd absolutely goes nuts for this one.

Prior to the tour I didn't think there was any way they'd play Elevation on this tour. But then, I also thought it was a foregone conclusion that they would start every show with Vertigo.

Edge said Elevation would stay in a tour set list for a long time...at the end of the last tour so IM not too surprised....and besides is a "getting the crowd going nuts" type song.....

....but then again he said Electrical Storm would be played a while back too and unfortunately :( hasnt yet

I doubt Exit will ever be done again. Certainly not tonight. Obviously Bad is a possibility though.

CPTwister said:
I doubt Exit will ever be done again. Certainly not tonight. Obviously Bad is a possibility though.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, don't burst my bubble. LOL

Yeah, Electric Co.!

And I'm betting they're keeping Electrical Storm for Europe. Just the name should inspire some awesome light effects.

I'd also like to say that U2.com's setlists just plain SUCK. Besides the fact they're making mistakes, the grammar is appalling - inconsistent capitalisation and 'Running To Standstill' (emphasis mine) in particular. They should leave setlists to people who know what they're doing, like U2-Vertigo-Tour.com and U2Tours.com (though I have a problem with the latter's unclear notation of snippets).

no kidding, jackasses

and you should see how they handle ticket presales too :(

an cat dubh :drool: i swear, i'm pavlov's dog whenever i hear that. bono's probably crawling on his hands and knees at this very moment.

:combust:
:wave: trish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom