Denver I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict they open with Love And Peace Or Else and that Original Of The Species makes a return tonight.

ayearwome said:
They'll play 11O'clock Tick Tock in Chicago just as in one of the Elevation shows there in 2001!!!!

Interferencers, let us pray that this prediction is right.

The OOTS said:
I predict a standard set tonight. They have had 4 days off.

Which is why I think we may see just a little bit of variation, actually.

And COBL to open is my call.

Axver said:

Interferencers, let us pray that this prediction is right.

Could happen but I wouldnt count on it. They havent even worked on the song this tour. Out Of Control would be more likely.

Like I said before, OOTS tonight with LAPOE as the opener, otherwise probebly the standard setlist.

songs that will be played tonight:

vertigo
COBL
miracle drug
LAPOE
yahweh (acoustic)
SYCMIOYO
ABOY
streets
pride
bullet
i will follow
NYD
an cat dubh/into the heart
beutiful day

after that...I'm hoping for others......

Is that one of the times where they have 4 shows in the row right?

cuz if so I rele hope they start bringing in some newbies like from Rattle and Hum, Zooropa or Pop. Crumbs perhaps? in the course of the next few days

The OOTS said:
They almost always played a standard set opening a new city.

Ah yes, that's true. I'm hoping they might throw in one of the four I listed earlier, though. They're popular songs that would suit a standard set.

CTU2fan said:
Stuck works better acoustically IMO, but not sure where they'd put another acoustic track in.

Agreed about stuck. I actually don't particularly care for that song (in fact I never listen to it), but it did work acoustically.

Axver said:

Ah yes, that's true. I'm hoping they might throw in one of the four I listed earlier, though. They're popular songs that would suit a standard set.

I agree, but I dont think they are doing any of those you listed tonight. I think Original is going to be the only thing that is very different tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom