Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:

:hyper:

For another 5 mins. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

boomcha.jpg

I couldn't do one of him in the mirrorball pants...but I figured the bubble pants would do just as nicely. :wink:

timothius said:

:love: :love: :love:

Boomcha for Africa! :drool:

I love it!

:wink:

I didn't really know what to do about his shirt...it was a real pain in the arse to match up with the original picture. But his Discotheque hands were just too good!

Thanks GibsonGirl, that was it-can you point me to where I might download the rest of that show? I didn't know such a good source existed.

Much Thanks for your help

Harbinger said:
I love Yahweh live... it's really grown on me a lot lately... especially when Bono sings it with such passion!

I agree. It's one of the top 5 songs in their set list, in my opinion.

teamcowboys1 said:
Thanks GibsonGirl, that was it-can you point me to where I might download the rest of that show? I didn't know such a good source existed.

Much Thanks for your help

Here you go:

Tracks 1-13
http://s27.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=01OJYQ3V439AQ33L974X3GC0IM

Tracks 14-25
http://s27.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=15GN1IPI9ETYM16S1UFFOHHYMN

Those were zipped and uploaded by Queen Bee! Original link here: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143958&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Really shoulda worn earplugs.

Full report once my Easy Mac is done

inmyplace13 said:
Really shoulda worn earplugs.

Full report once my Easy Mac is done

You're BACK!!

We all thought you made it on stage and were the one playing Angel of Harlem.

Things got CRAZY!!

And I loved every minute of it.
(For as long as it lasted).

Last edited:
Yeah I thought it would be me too. Adam looked at my sign and chuckled a bit, made me think I was going to get up there. Then Bono and Edge go out to the tip of the ellipse for Stuck and I hear Bono go "Oh, you can play?"

I knew I was screwed

That's hilarious GibsonGirl :lmao:

welcome back IMP - I tried calling & texting... but found out from ramblinrose - we all went crazy thinking it could be you :hyper:

inmyplace13 said:
Yeah I thought it would be me too. Adam looked at my sign and chuckled a bit, made me think I was going to get up there. Then Bono and Edge go out to the tip of the ellipse for Stuck and I hear Bono go "Oh, you can play?"

I knew I was screwed

Awh!

:hug:

But I bet you still had a great time though, right?

Amazing time. Showed up at 7:30 am. Last night as I was laying down for bed thumbing through the channels, I put on VH1 Classic and the New Year's Day video was on. I took it as a sign. When they split the lines I went into the normal GA line on a hunch, and found a penny heads up while waiting. I took it as a sign. I watched five or six people ahead of me not get beeped in to the ellipse. Then I got up there and sure enough, VERTIGOVERTIGOVERTIGO.

Now you have me jumping and yelling and making a damn fool out of myself. Run down to the ellipse and get a rail spot right in front of Mr. The Edge.

I went back to the other setlist party threads and saw all the love I was getting. I really appreciate it guys. I wish it could have been me up there, but the kid did a great job anyway. I wasn't too disappointed, it just kind of sucked when I had been shoving my sign in their faces all evening and they go pick some guy from way out yonder outside the ellipse.

And to all of those wondering how B did on AOH, he nailed it. I don't know how he remembered those words. He did have a flub in Stuck, though, which I found pretty funny.

"I am still enchanted by the light you brought to me
Listen through your eyes...er...ears"

Well, I'm back home. It feels weird to be at home after a show, I'm usually at a hotel. :huh:

Great show, but as usual I have to sit behind the person who has ADD and can't shut the fuck up, (yes the guy with the long arm). Sorry about the whistling in the beginning, that was me :reject: I couldn't help myself at the beginning, the unbelievable version of Vertigo & Electric Co. freaked me out. I finally decided to stop when I saw the poor girl next to me flinch everytime she'd see me put my hand to my mouth, :lol:

AOH was definately a highlight for me. The guy who got up there was awesome. I don't think it was Bono flubbing the lyrics he was improvising some lyrics relating to the guitar player guy.

Overall a solid show, although I thought Houston was better (I wonder why :hmm: )

Couple of other things I found funny was when Bono was introducing Miss Sarajevo and he said "well Pavorotti's not here but I've been hitting the pasta" and then when he was bringing the guy to play guitar and he was saying "we said we weren't going to do this anymore, but then we end up doing it" the way he was saying it was really hilarious. He definately seemed to be in a very very good mood tonight.

Glad you guys had fun, I love reading the setlist party threads after a stream. You guys really crack me up!!

Glad to hear your home safe & sound rose and had a great time. AOH was definitely a highlight for me here... And you are right, perhaps not a flub but more of an improvisation. And yes, I go back and read the threads of the parties I missed :reject:

Thanks for the connection tonite rose, it was very good! :hug:

GibsonGirl said:

boomcha.jpg

I couldn't do one of him in the mirrorball pants...but I figured the bubble pants would do just as nicely. :wink:

that's hilarious!

what's the name of that font, by the way?

ramblin rose said:
Well, I'm back home. It feels weird to be at home after a show, I'm usually at a hotel. :huh:

Great show, but as usual I have to sit behind the person who has ADD and can't shut the fuck up, (yes the guy with the long arm). Sorry about the whistling in the beginning, that was me :reject: I couldn't help myself at the beginning, the unbelievable version of Vertigo & Electric Co. freaked me out. I finally decided to stop when I saw the poor girl next to me flinch everytime she'd see me put my hand to my mouth, :lol:

AOH was definately a highlight for me. The guy who got up there was awesome. I don't think it was Bono flubbing the lyrics he was improvising some lyrics relating to the guitar player guy.

Overall a solid show, although I thought Houston was better (I wonder why :hmm: )

Couple of other things I found funny was when Bono was introducing Miss Sarajevo and he said "well Pavorotti's not here but I've been hitting the pasta" and then when he was bringing the guy to play guitar and he was saying "we said we weren't going to do this anymore, but then we end up doing it" the way he was saying it was really hilarious. He definately seemed to be in a very very good mood tonight.

Glad you guys had fun, I love reading the setlist party threads after a stream. You guys really crack me up!!

Thank you for being the audio source (your blackberry rocks :rockon: ).
If it was you whistling, then it's okay :hug: :lol:.

It did seem like Bono was very playful tonight :cute:.

AOH was a treat. At my first ever U2 concert, that song was played, and it's my favorite memory from that concert, so it was extra great to hear it again :heart:. The funny thing was when Bono started improvising, that was the point that I couldn't remember what came next in the song too :lol:.

I think AOH was acoustic. Sorry you weren't the one pulled up IMP.. but we were all so happy to hear you made it into the ellipse!!

I want to once again thank Ramblin' Rose and Gorman.. this is the first time I've had the opportunity to listen to a stream. As I haven't been able to get to a show yet, I found it very emotional. I was a very happy gal last night.. thank you for sharing the experiance!!

Back
Top Bottom