Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DignityPassesBy said:
Hey Khan can you ban axver for a day ... just for me ... i'll be your best friend
i wish i could
down.gif

DignityPassesBy said:
Hey Khan can you ban axver for a day ... just for me ... i'll be your best friend

I think she should ban you from Telstra Stadium instead. :drool:

DignityPassesBy said:
I THINK I SHOULD BAN YOU FROM HAVING GOOD SHINS CAUSE I'M GOING TO BOOT THEM GOOD AND PROPER ... JERK FACE AXVER ... i'm sorry for yelling but i don't like him one bit lol

You know, I still don't get why you dislike me.

I wish I paid more attention in the 3 years of Spanish I took in high school and the 2 semesters in college!! I can’t understand any of what they are saying on the video :rant:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you mean this whole thing isn't a joke? i thought you two were just messing around!

I've never taken it particularly seriously but it seems DPB is serious.

love_u2_adam said:

:up:and axver i dont get why you dont like me????

Well, you initially acted like an illiterate troll, and while things have improved on that front, I still think you aren't particularly bright.

DignityPassesBy said:
lol i don't take it seriously its basically just that i'm bored

Good, because I don't want to have to have you arrested for assault before you get to see U2. :wink:

Why does anyone hate anyone!?! :madspit: Bono says we can accomplish more if we work together as One! Don't defy Our Teh Bano! :shame:

I luvs each and every one of you!
-toasts chocolate milX- MMM!

catlhere said:
Why does anyone hate anyone!?! :madspit: Bono says we can accomplish more if we work together as One! Don't defy Our Teh Bano! :shame:

I hate 2 people in my life...they make it too easy.

Other than that, I'm all good. Can I get some marshmallows please?

catlhere said:
Why does anyone hate anyone!?! :madspit:

Because some people are stupid.

I don't care what Bono says. Last I checked, he's not Jesus or Muhammad or Buddha or any particularly revered authority of any sort, despite the fact people here quote him as if he's some kind of holy prophet. "Bono says this OMG!!!!!111"

catlhere said:

:hug: catlhere :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom