Boston 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:

Sheesh, East Northport is the next town over from me! And I interviewed for a library job in Lindenhurst about a month ago (didn't get it).

It's a small, small world....!

I loved East Northport. I worked in Woodbury, was not too bad of a commute, though the LIE was a bitch...would take Jherico sometimes......E Northport was so quaint, really enjoyed it. Plus, was not too far from a White Castle...in Commack, if I recall. :)

Sorry that you did not get the Lindenhurst gig. :(

Diane L said:

Sheesh, East Northport is the next town over from me! And I interviewed for a library job in Lindenhurst about a month ago (didn't get it).

It's a small, small world....!

It is a small world I'm in Great Neck :wave:

happy early birthday Lila!

has anyone ventured over to zootopia to findout what they are calling the super secret setlist party today?

No spoken words said:

I loved East Northport. I worked in Woodbury, was not too bad of a commute, though the LIE was a bitch...would take Jherico sometimes......E Northport was so quaint, really enjoyed it. Plus, was not too far from a White Castle...in Commack, if I recall. :)

Sorry that you did not get the Lindenhurst gig. :(

The White Castle is just a little west of the Borders!

Thanks about Lindenhurst. Que sera, sera.

message from ramblingrose (seated this evening):

"I can safely say that the event staff hasn't got a clue. I have seen 4 people walk by the guy guarding the floor entrance to loge2 with no wristband or very badly made fake ones"

nurse chrissi said:

has anyone ventured over to zootopia to findout what they are calling the super secret setlist party today?

No news yet I would think...

I would imagine that they have reports that Edge is warming up his guitars vocal chords....

He's gonna make it siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing tonight!

Lila64 said:
message from ramblingrose (seated this evening):

"I can safely say that the event staff hasn't got a clue. I have seen 4 people walk by the guy guarding the floor entrance to loge2 with no wristband or very badly made fake ones"

I've never been to a show where the event staff had any clue, but that's pretty bad!!

*wonders how to make fake wristband* :hmm:

Last edited:
forgot to mail it, huh :madspit: :wink:

And it appears we have several sources tonite, so no time to venture over to the zoo. I'm listening to my MSG show, which is incomplete, and I think I need to re-download it :mad:

nurse chrissi said:

:lol: No. The last setlist party gave me such a headache from all of the drama-rama overthere. I briefly thought of hiding the setlist over here, but then I remembered that was kinda stupid.

Lila64 said:
forgot to mail it, huh :madspit: :wink:

And it appears we have several sources tonite, so no time to venture over to the zoo. I'm listening to my MSG show, which is incomplete, and I think I need to re-download it :mad:

I think you can download the complete version here:

http://joeahorro.com/

I saw that link in the audio/video tour thread today, went to this guy's site and looked at this photo album. Turns out he was one row in front of me for Seattle 2 and I think I talked to one of the guys in his photos :lol: Small world :)

nurse chrissi said:

Well I liked your suggestion for ours to hide in PLEBA :lmao:

So if they really do read our parties and have any sort of appreciation for us, I would hope they would title it "Yet Another Nipple Thread"

I saw your post there kelly. Someone said I could download the 2 songs I'm missing, which didn't make sense. I will re-download, but first wanted to hear what I ad already downloaded before doing it all over again. The 5/10 b-day show hasn't surfaced yet, has it? I've only d/l a select few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom