Boston 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:

It never finished uploading. I think a file or few were corrupted and it was removed. :(

U2Girl1978 says all of Aerosmith is in the VIP area...

Well that would explain why I couldn't find it...appears there's an mpeg now from a few weeks ago...I confess I haven't been on DIME much, they banned my favorite band, maybe you've heard of them...

VertigoGal said:
thanks bridonohue and ruffian...im so excited for the zoo segment!!! i want them to change some stuff around for the 3rd leg, but they cannot take that part out, or i will die.

i mean, i worship achtung baby and im considering building a shrine to the fly or macphisto.

plus, bono just has to pick me for mysterious ways! up in section 307! oh well a girl can dream...

Fellow Achtungers can dream together.

Considering the rumours:
---
Until The End Of The World
The Fly
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
---

Who Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses taking the place of Yahweh, which will stay off the set. Forever :evil:

im gonna just keep posting in this one just for the hell of it and really confuse everyone

hello to everyone again. i have returned. the show hasn't started right? i will be lurking but i have to get my lines down so i will be studying. bye all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom