Brisbane Setlist Watch & Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha yeh i have no idea how i will cope in my exam knowing ill be seeing u2 live for the first time

:drool: :drool: :drool:

U2 Bliss said:

ALT TAB key works wonders and don't forget to delete your history/cookies and temp files...

haha...someone's experienced...:eyebrow:

:lol:

dazzlingamy said:
Friend just smsed - kanye is OFF the stage....and she is almost passed out with excitment!

omg....less then half an hour to go!!!

Yeah he's off the stage.....so the crowd will be going mental now....:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

carrotflowers said:
I can't believe there is no source for this show!!!

Since I seem to be one of few going to the Adelaide show I can give someone (someone I can trust) on these boards my mobile number and I'll text through each exciting development. Or probablt just the song they're playing since I probably wont want to take 2 mins writing a detailed message.. Someone PM me.

I don't know what timezone Adelaide is in. If it falls into midnight in California, I'll be awake. But you can't accept PMs. Lemme know...

oceane said:

Yeah but we have no source! :(

Good morning to you! :wave:

And good morning, back! :wave:

:sigh: The hardest part of not having a source is waiting with the hope that a source will come....:wink:

This is insane and we arent even there. Can u imagine when its out turn !!!

:drool:

MacHat said:
I'm from New Zealand :D

:hyper: :hyper:

MacHat, will you be at either of the Auckland shows? My wife and I will be at the opener on the 24th. So excited! We'll be staying for a little under two weeks to explore NZ---I wish we had two months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom