PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made my cards and am just waiting on the ink I ordered for my printer to come in the mail so I can print them out.

I'm printing them out now and hopefully I can send them out tomorrow.

I still have to get stamps. I'm hoping to have mine out by the end of the week or the beginning of next week.

Just saying now... mine might be tardy, but who cares? I love late mail! It's like a pick-up AFTER the holidays. :) I always need a pick up after the holidays!

But I'll do my best. *throws out salute*

I just wanted to say thank you again to all of you who have sent the most wonderful emails and PMs to me. Seriously, this has really made my holiday and it's just BEGINNING!!! I've got my cards all done I just need to get to the post office!

:heart:

You all are way on the ball! :applaud:

I've printed my labels, just waiting for cards. :wink:

I've gotten my cards done, put in envelopes, now just need to buy stamps and send them all out this weekend. Since I get paid on Friday :D

Carek You're awesome! for doing all this, you have no idea how much this also means to me.:hug: It touches me knowing that I'll be touching the hearts of others just by simply sending them a card for the holidays and in return I get the same thing. :)

Just saying now... mine might be tardy, but who cares? I love late mail! It's like a pick-up AFTER the holidays. :) I always need a pick up after the holidays!

But I'll do my best. *throws out salute*

Mot, a late Christmas card is like a treat!

And Karen, bless your kind heart for organizing this for us. My cards will go in the mail tomorrow.

I have 2 friends who don't send Christmas cards anymore....they call them Holiday cards and they usually send them the week after Christmas, so it's more like a New Year's greeting. I think it's a good idea. Sort of spreads the holiday out a bit longer waiting for those cards! :up:

My ink for my printer came today, so I'll be printng mine out tomorrow and will go to the post office next week to mail them out.

Just got the email this morning that my order has shipped, so hopefully I'll have the cards by Saturday & out in the mail by the beginning of next week. :applaud: :D

My adress isnt right so here are the changes :

My postal code,

(name)
(adress)
4336 HK
Middelburg, (on the pm my hometown was made into Middleburg)
(the netherlands)

I hope I didn't cause to much trouble:reject:

Oh dear, well I already sent your card off, along with everyone elses on Monday, so hopefully your card will eventually find you!?! :up:

Been very busy writing letters and sending off Xmas cards to all my other pen pals around the world, working on the last two letters as I type! :wink:

:applaud: Glad people are beginning to send and receive cards! I need to buy more tape so I can tack mine onto the back of my front door like I did last year!

I got my first card today! and it was from Finalnd!:hyper::D Really made my day, I can't wait to receive more! Thank you so much!:D

Meaning you received my card, good to know! :D

Our Finnair airline pilots and baggage handlers have been on strike these last couple of weeks and the post delivery has been a bit slower than usual, so I'm glad to hear that my cards are starting to arrive! :up:

Back
Top Bottom