Ewan McGregor appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8fb20pc.jpg

87c4085.jpg

6tbel2a.jpg

YAY! we have the same taste in Ewan :D:up:
Also I perfer him with dark hair rather than light, what do you think? ;)

I actually think the red/blond highlighted hair longer on top is amazing on him.

He has such good features. (grrrr jealous jealous jealous, not that I am ugly, I'm just a bit past my sell by date and don't have Ewan's devil may care-ness, oh well I guess I can dream.........:( :reject:)

:wink:

His eyes...are so full of light and energy.It's like they have a very bright light shining into them. I wonder if they are like that in the flesh. For real?

They're kind of fascinating don't you think?

Actually they are blue green so that is why they look so bright, Have you seen his travel reality shows "The Long Way Round" and "The Long Way Down"?? he and his buddy Charlie take these incredible motorbike trips, look them up they are so cool...so you can see him out and about and his eyes look so bright.

In one episode Ewan sings, U2's "Running To Stand Still" while playing acustic guitar....He has a GREAT voice! :heart:

Actually they are blue green so that is why they look so bright, Have you seen his travel reality shows "The Long Way Round" and "The Long Way Down"?? he and his buddy Charlie take these incredible motorbike trips, look them up they are so cool...so you can see him out and about and his eyes look so bright.

In one episode Ewan sings, U2's "Running To Stand Still" while playing acustic guitar....He has a GREAT voice! :heart:

He likes U2? Wow I had no idea he had such good taste. :eek:

No I haven't seen his travel shows. Are they interesting? Should I watch them?

Yeah He LOVES the band!!! He has always mentioned U2 as one of his favorite bands and The Joshua Tree his favorite album :)

Here are my 2 of my favorite men!! Had Edge been there then it would have been a complete picture!!

He likes U2? Wow I had no idea he had such good taste. :eek:

No I haven't seen his travel shows. Are they interesting? Should I watch them?

Well I Like them, the first adventure, Ewan and Charlie travel from England to New York crossing all of Europe by motorbike and a fly quick plane rides until they ride into New York
The second adventure they start from Scotland to Africa...You can look them up, and they even sell them on Amazon or e-bay, plus they even have diary books of their travels ..I have both books and the first advanture on dvd "The Long Way Round"..I need to order the other one soon ;)

BonoEwan1.jpg

BonoEwan4.jpg

BonoEwan5.jpg

BonoEwan2-1.jpg

BonoEwan3-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom