The Joshua Tree and Killjoy Union!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok once again, sorry guys, but we are Kiljoy Union. Yes with one L. They have been pressuring us to make up our minds, but we now have radio spots on indie 107 for the may 6th Viper room show, so we had to make a choice.

Hey ALL!!

I am totally going to be there. And since its a few days before my bday... I request... Windows in the Skies, Fast Cars, and or Love and Peace or Else. Or just the usual rockin' setlist.

Peace out!!
-DD*

We'll have to place that call; in the meantime, BAW's at the Viper Room with the rest of the crew taking in tonight's show...we're gonna get a first hand review...I don't stay up late on Sunday's....:Oldguyssnore: :lol:

There's a restaurant local to the Cafe Blu venue...Carlos and I were wondering if anyone wanted to meet for dinner and a few drinks prior to the show? any takers?

let me know, I'll reserve a few spots...

Mr. BAW said:
There's a restaurant local to the Cafe Blu venue...Carlos and I were wondering if anyone wanted to meet for dinner and a few drinks prior to the show? any takers?

let me know, I'll reserve a few spots...

:hmm:

anyone want to carpool?

:shifty:

AND, make sure you all get to the Blue Cafe early to support Kiljoy Union before you get your JT fix! They put on a great show at the Viper Room last night and you don't want to miss them!

I've made a 6:30 pm reservation for 8 to 12 people...they will seat us when 1/2 the party is present; only one bill so bring your calculator and its a 17% percent gratuity (which actually hurts them because I rarely go under 20%)....

OK, now who's in???

I just checked the website and it's definitely 21+ :(

And I remember from the last time, they do have security carding people at the door.

Back
Top Bottom