The AFL Thread Proudly Sponsoring Patrick Dangerfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still forget about pre-political career Clive and his controversial involvement with GC sport.

I'm pissed off that the game on free-to-air today is Richmond vs Gold Coast, because it's likely to be the least competitive of the three. GWS vs Sydney will actually be a cracker, and although Carlton and St Kilda both suck I expect the game not to be a blowout because they're roughly on each other's level. Well, depending on which version of each team shows up. The St Kilda that's got flogged by Adelaide and West Coast won't stand a chance, but then if Carlton revert to their early season ways...

St. Kilda play well at Etihad, they would still be a decent chance if it wasn't for the fact that they made 5 or so changes to last week's side.

Cannot believe Gold Coast are in this game. Is this another contest where Richmond show their contempt for their own fans?

(OK they will run away with it by the final quarter.)

Was a great finish. You were wrong, best game of the afternoon..!

I was utterly stoked with last night. Tipped North, thought we were a good chance to win, but not the way we did.

Danger :love:

Looks like a great crowd at the Sydney derby. Good to see. GWS up by 6 goals at the moment.

I do really think they're building a really good rivalry now.

Geez, who knew Gold Coast vs Richmond would be so exciting.

But if Richmond still think they're contenders they have rocks in their heads.

I love BT commentating a fight. He takes such a juvenile pleasure in it, it's hilarious.

Collingwood's forward line is so listless, even with Fasolo it would be inferior even to Fremantle's.

Also want to say despite the great story that is Mason Cox, it is absolutely criminal that the Pies are playing him as the #1 forward. He has no impact when the ball hits the ground in a one on one contest, and I'd suggest that Buckley is setting him up to fail by not playing Cloke.

The deterioration of Cloke is indisputable, but in Collingwood's case he'd at least take a #1 defender.

Absolutely. Would have played Cloke instead of Witts, then at least switch Grundy/Cox in the Ruck and keep Cloke up forward.

Depressing how we just deflated after quarter time. Luckily we have a midfield, cause nothing is working at either end. But at times even that is debatable.

The teams who will make up the first ever AFL Women's League (which will take place before next season): Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Collingwood, Fremantle, GWS, Melbourne and Western Bulldogs.

:up::up::up:

Awesome :up:

Would be great to see it start mid AFL season with games played as curtain raisers to the Men's games, then having the Grand Final the morning of the AFL Grand Final.

But I doubt we'll ever see a game at the 'G before the granny ever again.

Back
Top Bottom