NBA 2021-22: Ben Simmons and Kyrie Walk Into A Bar While Talking About The Lakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge news. Great to see Ben get out. I hope he can realise all his amazing potential. Loved the solidarity from Patty Mills.

NBC Philly, Embiid being absolutely pathetic.

We're nearing the 41game mark

The Lakers have had the third easiest schedule to date in the NBA if you only take win percentage into account. They've had the easiest schedule in the NBA if you give more weight to home games.

That's flipped now - third hardest on straight win percentage, THE hardest when you take home/road into account.

Top 5 hardest schedules to date
1. Portland
2. Cleveland
3. Toronto
4. Denver
5. Boston

Bottom 5 / Easiest Schedules to date
26. Brooklyn
27. Chicago
28. Lakers
29. Knicks
30. Bucks

Makes what Cleveland has done look even more impressive, and what the Lakers have done look even more sad. They're about to to on their Grammys road trip (with no Grammys to boot!). Their closing schedule is brutal. Good luck.

Same goes for Bing Bong.

Also gives a lot of hope to Boston, Toronto, Denver.

not sayin' but just sayin'

it all evens out

I can't tell if this Celtics run is a real sign that they've finally figured things out, or if it's just a mirage.

They have certainly been playing much better defense and that is paying dividends.

The schedule that Headache mentions is part of it, but the current 9 game win streak has included the likes of Miami, Charlotte, Denver, Atlanta and Philly, so not all bottom feeders. (Also the Nets but the lineup they rolled out was bottom feeder)

They've won 3 straight road games by more than 30 points. Have the best point differential in the east (had it before last night's Philly Massacre)

Still a ways to go, but I told you guys beginning of season they'd be better than most expected.

Hopefully Smart injury isn't too bad (did not look good), as the defensive improvement not surprisingly coincided with his return to lineup after missing a little time.

Tristan Thompson to the Bulls is one of those unexciting but really competent moves that could make a big difference. We're such a small team and thin at center.

Philly played last night like a team that just found out that they traded for a guy with the body of a 41 year old has been
Best seats I've ever had for a game, I was a few rows behind the Celtics bench, clearly visible on the TNT broadcast. And got to see my team get destroyed by 48.

At least they bounced back against Milwaukee two nights later.

Got a serious non-troll question this time... watching the All Star Game, I thought it was serious? The players seem to be borderline walking and defence seems non-existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom