MLB 2020- Coronavirus Version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get your meaning on the Astros season comparison, but those are full seasons versus 60 games. I'd have to think not knowing the pitches has had an impact on their performance, though. :wink:

I thought it was law that the Twins could only get embarrassed in the first round by the Yankees?

We used to have a Twins fan who posted here. I don’t recall his handle. But sending virtual best wishes.

What's going on here?

EjLbUsaU0AAyjPl

This whole idea of multiple overlapping day-time games is not working well, frankly.

I'd prefer to be able to follow games more closely... I guess it's just an issue today and potentially tomorrow.

if by chance you have access to an mlb.tv subscription then you can quad-box all of the current games. i've got this browser tab casting to my TV while i "work on billing tickets":

9WbzFjP.png

Not sure how it works over there, but my MLB.tv subscription was only for the regular season and I don't get video streaming for the postseason, so I have to rely on my TV or ESPN/ABC/etc own streaming apps.

Acquired from the Blue Jays (via Cleveland) for $25,000.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Some of these games - New York vs Cleveland yesterday, Chicago (sorry GAF) vs Oakland today and now St Louis vs San Diego - have been so fun.

Last edited:
Some of these games - New York vs Cleveland yesterday, Chicago (sorry GAF) vs Oakland today and now St Louis vs San Diego - have been so fun.
Super fun (short) season for the Sox. Love our lineup and Giolito is the real deal. We're gonna be good for years. But the top priority in the offseason has to be adding another reliable veteran starting pitcher.

I want Trevor Bauer. But I'm sure every other club in the league does, too. He'll be a hot commodity this winter.

Super fun (short) season for the Sox. Love our lineup and Giolito is the real deal. We're gonna be good for years. But the top priority in the offseason has to be adding another reliable veteran starting pitcher.

I want Trevor Bauer. But I'm sure every other club in the league does, too. He'll be a hot commodity this winter.

If Bauer goes year to year like he’s said he wants to, Chicago’s a good destination for him. Won’t Kopech be back next year?

I think the Sox are legit. The other teams in the Central Divisions.... hmmm, not so much. No wonder why most Cy Young candidates this year are pitchers in those two divisions.

Padres>Rays>Athletics>Braves>Marlins>Dodgers>Astros=Yankees

That’s my order of WS winner preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom