2010 NBA Finals and beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I saw you posted in the thread and I thought to myself "It's gonna be a Lebron to the Bucks joke."

I love you, mikal.

really though, i think ESPN made up the Heat rumor. i think Lebron is going to stay in Cleveland because he's too concerned about his legacy, blah blah blah who cares.

i think Rodgers has too many weapons already. they say Jordy Nelson is going to be a stud this year, completely reinventing the white wide receiver.

lebron stays in cleveland. No way he has negative press from this, and the least amount of bad things said about him is if he picks Cleveland. ESPN and others will say he's a savior for staying in his home town. And there'll be some comparasion to him and nelson mandela or something about overcoming such tragedy.

If he picks another city on live tv, not just cleveland but other cities as well will think he's a dick. I don't think his ego can take people hating him.

Plus this way ESPN has something shocking to talk about for the next month

we'll soon find out. I tend to go against whatever ESPN says.

FWIW, it's 8:59, ESPN says Miami, but Intrade still has Miami as only a 60% favorite.

Miami leads, but Cleveland is #2.....wow, way to go out on a limb

What the fuck is this bullshit? I thought they were going straight to Lebron. I guess I was a bit naive on that one. I can't listen to another word out of Broussard's mouth.

he's more than paid his debt to Ohio
how many year's does he have to stay?
14th Amendment says he can leave if he wants to

so before this show we heard who the best fit was for Lebron. Now 10 mins into this show we're hearing the same thing?

come on, the money is going to the Boys and Girls Clubs

let them milk it for a little while longer.

Cleveland Rocks! (well maybe not)

2074yu4sw2.gif

Nielsen bases their ratings on 7.5 minutes watched out of 15....so, ESPN is doing their best to get people past the 6:22 mark or so to at least maximize ratings for the first 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom