Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
For discussion........why is life referred to as a game?

I just read on the internet where it said the rules of the game are going to change?

One thing as a wizard.......there are no games........oh maybe in the Harry Potter world of wizards but not in the real wizard world.

Anyone care to comment. Isn't this serious....the battle that is now going on in this World.......is it really all "just a game"? I don't think so.

carol
wizard2c

:|

Actually I read that wrong.....it said the rules of the games are going to change.....so it's not just a game but games....?????

carol
wizard2c

I wonder what battle you are refering to, wizard2c?

Ibelieve the context in which life is lived is always changing. And especially now in the world, we are moving, as we are so continuously, into a new era.

But the buzzword is "terrror", and there are a lot of things circeling that.

For discussion........why is life referred to as a game?

Why?

People seek to understand it, and use different methods for interpretation. It is a simple interpretation, but a perhaps valid one, as all things may or may not be perhaps valid.

There are many different people in the world, and everyone has their own interpretation of life. And essentially.... everyone is living in their own world. How we all interact with others, perhaps that is part of the game. Different styles, different methods, different goals, different measurements of success........

I take life seriously, as in, I care about what is right and wrong. But that is misleading to people. As serious and strict as I might be, I do not try to convert others to my way of thinking.

I am not sure if that is a decent responst or not, but I will come back and write more, as I tend to do.

Guess you're right....."Middle Earth" games......it'll be fun sitting back and watching the competition and who will win and who will lose.........{munching on some potato chips in the mean time}.

thanks, For Honor....now it all makes more sense.

carol
wizard2c

At this point in my "life"

I see things as just interactions between forces, different life forces, energies, goals. Some people bond together for assorted reasons to seek a certain purpose, some people are content with whatver life throws at them.

Some people prefer fantasty to reality.

I think ... everyone defines what it means to be human in their own way, and you can't really be wrong.

Kind of like.......

eh.......

well, that train of thought is gone.. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom