***CALLING ALL WRITERS!***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
I am developing a web magazine for my web design class, and I am in need of writers of all kinds: liberal and conservative. You can submit anything of any genre: fiction, non-fiction, prose, poetry, editorial, controversial, experimental, etc.
The only restriction I have is that I don't want anything blatantly religious in nature, but that doesn't mean that you can't talk about things that refer to your religious beliefs. For instance, if you are anti-abortion and would want to write an article on it, I would rather you talk of the secular and/or scientific reasons as to why abortion should be outlawed, rather than to start making Bible quotes.

Essentially, I want this to be an intellectual art magazine. I'm working on the art, now all I need is some intellectual collaborations! I know there are some very intelligent people in here, so if you could help me out, I'd be very appreciative. If you are interested, post in here, and I'll contact you.
smile.gif
Thanks!

Melon

P.S. If you have already written something in this forum that you are particularly proud of, you can put a link to it in here if you'd like.

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

At the risk of increasing my hat size by several inches...
smile.gif

I'm actually quite proud of my one with the dodgy working title (Still haven't found the higher ground - I really need to think of something else!)... there's a few more I like buried in here somewhere... it's probably better (easier - for us at least!) if you find some you like and ask people to use them or something... I dunno.
Oh well, have a look and see what pops up!

Alisuara
(Alison@u2dublin.com)

------------------
I see you stare into space
Have I got closer now, behind the face?

NO FE++ S+$ N+ B- C~ L++ O++ CV(and a half-+) JT10
http://www.atu2.com/fanzone/code/

Back
Top Bottom