I'm Gonna Be In The Paper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enggirl

Acrobat
This is so goofy--and sorta embarrassing...and sorta cool, too

So I have a good friend who works at the local newspaper (I work there too, but as a copy editor and not a writer). Well, she writes certain articles and the paper likes to write up "Chick Trips" when they happen (usually the employees take trips together that get written up). Last weekend, my friend (and another friend) and I went to the Rock Hall (translation: I DRAGGED them with me so that I could see the U2 exibit--they are such enablers!).

Well, now my friend is going to write up the trip for the paper and it's gonna be, well, about ME and my tiny, little, eensie, weensy obsession.....pics and everything!

It might be in the paper next Weds, but it might not make it in until the Weds after (which would suck b/c I'd like her to mention the fan gathering...)

So, stay tuned kids! enggirl is gonna be, er, famous? :cool:

Last edited:
Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
im in the paper every week, and i have been since the beginning of 2001. thus making me better than you.

Whatever makes you happy...
I didn't realize this was a competition :eyebrow:

So what's the deal? Are you a journalist?

You really need to do something about the excessive spit...it's starting to make you cranky. I'm sure there is SOME drug advertised during the evening news that only has mild side effects (anal bleeding, nausea, coma, death) that will make you feel better mentally and take care of the drooling.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
*looks deep into enggirls's eyes, takes her face gently into his hands and moves in for a soft kiss on the lips

:shocked: I thought deathbear didn't like touching? :lmao:

:sexywink:

Ok, I'm sorry but I'm kinda getting scared here....
I wasn't around much for bear and am not sure WHAT to think about it all. I'm just gonna be quiet and hope that I'm not noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom