I think I need a shower. I'm not a Zootopia virgin anymore.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I go there occasionally...I went there steadily for about a week once...but I just cannot get used to that layout...:crack: I haven't been there for awhile.

I don't really care much for the layout of zootopia either....too confusing...but I do go there occassionally when I'm bored...

I would love to go to Joshua Tree National Park someday....hey...how far is it from Vegas? :scratch:

I dont like the ppl there

I hate the layout

It scares me

:|

I've only been there once when it was launched.. the layout really annoyed me.. so I just found it unusable. :huh:

ABEL said:

I would love to go to Joshua Tree National Park someday....hey...how far is it from Vegas? :scratch:

It's not too terribly far from Vegas. You could go there and back in a very long day. Or you could stay overnight at the Harmony Motel. Which is something of a dive. :D

If you want to visit the tree, PM me.

It's Tree Pimpin', Baby!

It's big pimpin, pimpin' trees...
We doin'...big pimpin' out those joshua trees

:lmao:

Re: It's Tree Pimpin', Baby!

Bonochick said:

That song cracks me up because of the bird noises in it.
Big Pimpin' *bird noise AHHH AHHH*

Re: It's Tree Pimpin', Baby!

Bonochick said:

:hmm: I don`t get it, and i am a gardner.:der:

Re: Re: It's Tree Pimpin', Baby!

Rono said:
:hmm: I don`t get it, and i am a gardner.:der:

"Big Pimpin'" is a Jay-Z song...I just tweaked a couple words, since Martha pimps trees now. :wave:

Re: Re: Re: It's Tree Pimpin', Baby!

Bonochick said:

"Big Pimpin'" is a Jay-Z song...I just tweaked a couple words, since Martha pimps trees now. :wave:
But i thought it where Joshua`s trees:crazy:

I don't know what it is, but everything's hilarious to me today. So let me get this straight, you can like take someone directly to THE tree? Because I've been to Joshua Tree National Park and there's lots of, um, well, joshua trees. And they kinda all look alike. Does everyone but me who visits there find the tree? And like get their picture taken beside it and stuff?

:lmao: at bonochick

joyfulgirl said:
I don't know what it is, but everything's hilarious to me today. So let me get this straight, you can like take someone directly to THE tree? Because I've been to Joshua Tree National Park and there's lots of, um, well, joshua trees. And they kinda all look alike. Does everyone but me who visits there find the tree? And like get their picture taken beside it and stuff?

Yes, my little turtle dove, I can take you directly to the tree and snap a pic of you there.

You didn't find it at JTNP because it ain't there! It's near Death Valley. On my side of the park, not yours.

See these threads:

http://forum2.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69398&highlight=martha

http://forum2.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69747&highlight=martha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom