I ran to the store last night at 11:30 to buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought you would be buying something really scandalous :laugh:

I have never had a brownie before.

lara, you need some of these brownies to make you feel better. :sexywink:

:drool:
brownies.jpg

Last edited:
I thought you were gonna say condoms.

I once went to a superstore at 2 in the morning because I wanted a Barbie doll.

I have issues.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i have hauled my ass to the store during the wee hrs of the morning for condoms. i have no shame. i just plopped them down on the belt and watched some old lady squirm as i smiled and paid for them. :macdevil:

Ran out of water balloons? :sexywink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
lara, you need some of these brownies to make you feel better. :sexywink:

:drool:
brownies.jpg

Actually I need my Mum to get off my case that would make me feel a whole lot better

But those things look good :drool:

nbcrusader said:

Ran out of water balloons? :sexywink:

no ran out of condoms. trojans to be exact. :lol:

my boyfriend at the time was too embarrassed to buy them, i however did not and do not care and would buy them. and i didn't bother mixing them in with other grocery items.
i would hand over the cash with a lovely big smile to the cashier along with my "have a nice night" and walked out. it is usually the one behind the counter who ends up having the problem.:mac:

Last edited:
i've spontaneously run to the store to buy music. like once last year i was tlaking to mofo about something and i went off to buy the punk o rama dvd...never done that with baked goods or food though...

:shifty:

I was in my pajamas and was gonna get in bed, but I just found out that they talk about Ryan's new album in this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly, so I am going to run out and buy it in a few.

Then while I'm out...I might as well go for a ride...or stop for a drink somewhere...or...something...

Back
Top Bottom